Babyleggings - EBAY - RANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
So i saw that a few ladies had bought some of those babyleggings you get with the panda, lion owl etc on the bum and went onto to ebay to buy some.

I stipulated in every email I wanted 6 and 4 and even put in brackets after these numbers LION and OWL. Reason I done this was that the same seller had a few ads where each pattern was numbered differently and it was to avoid confusion.

I orderd two weeks ago and hadnt heard back so emailed him to check progress only I noticed when I logged into my ebay history that the ad I ordered from has now changed and all the numbers are different again. So I emailed to check he sent the correct styles (which it appears he hasnt) and hes trying to blame for ordering the wrong numbers!!!!! :hissy: I could scream!!! What do I do now? I said I ordered numbers 4 and 6 the lion and the owl and he said no the lion and owl are number 11 and 12 but at the time they were defo 4 and 6! 11 and 12 are pink and i have a boy ffs! :grr:

Not really relevent to NP but posted in here as I know some girls on here have them.

I dont want to return them for an exchange as im scared he'll get confused again (no wander with all the different numbered ads!) and send the wrong ones again and after postage it will make no sense money wise to return for a refund :shrug:

Advice please :flower:

i am sure you can sell them for what you paid hun xx

If he won't sort it out at his expense, I would open a paypal dispute and see what they say - you have nothing to lose and they might find in your favour so you'd either get a refund or a replacement.

I had the same thing hon, of the 4 I ordered, only 2 were correct. I emailed them to say that the order was wrong and they offered me £1 (although the auction I won was only £1! but the postage was £10) so I have replied that thats not good enough and I want them to pay for the return postage and send the correct ones. I await a reply!
I agree you could sell them on, but thats not the point. I ordered the lion and the squirrel, and the ones I got (panda and pig) aren't as cute.

Open a 'not as described' dispute via ebay, and link them to your original order that states Lion and owl... the seller won't have a leg to stand on, he'll either have to refund in full or replace at his expense!!

open a dispute!

Thats shocking...email him and explain about the 11 & 12 being girly colours and WHY would you order them for a boy!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->