Babymoon/Honeymoon ideas?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I'm getting married next month soon before baby is due and we are on a major budget but would like to do something together after the wedding and before baby is here..

Because of our budget travelling or anything like that is out of the question. I'd like to do something other than just stay at a hotel overnight and :sex:. Right now all I can think is stay at a hotel, rent a movie overnight, and get breakfast in the morning..which all sounds nice, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make it a little more special?

Thank you : )

Oooo congratulations. How about a spa day (I know these can be expensive but maybe get a deal) followed by a candle lit dinner somewhere special.

Bath is supposed to be lovely or the lakes? Id just book a really gorge hotel for 2 nights and have a nice meal. Congrats on the wedding and new baby x

Idk where you are but is there any sights to go see? I love taking drives w dh. Then back to the hotel to relax. Id definitely find one w a spa or even an indoor pool. Congratulations!

Ooo those are all great ideas! A spa day would be awesome if I can find a deal..plus maybe send me into labor haha..or a nice hotel.. and the drive is a great idea too, there is somewhere slightly north that I have been wanting to go with him and it would be close enough that if labor did start we could drive back easily.

Thank you all! Time to start looking :D

Even something simple is great! Just as long as you can get away for a bit and enjoy it why not!

Thank you! We went ahead and booked 2 nights at a bed and breakfast in a little town just north of us with amazing apple pie! I think we will do a lot of quiet relaxing and eating comfort food which is exactly what I'm hoping for at the end of this pregnancy, haha. It's an hour out from the hospital so I hope this baby won't be shooting out quickly :) Mommy and daddy need a mini vacation first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->