Babys heartrate

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by michelle1985, Apr 4, 2011.

1. michelle1985

michelle1985 Well-Known Member

hi ladies i always find my babys hb low down on my pubic bone i check it everyday on my doppler as i have had 3 mc in the past. and today i couldnt find it were it usually is so i checked a bit higher and then a even higher and there it was behind my belly button. im just amazed that it one day its gone from right down low to up high, and also my baby has been doing alot of dancing or football practise in ther last few days :happydance:

2. EmmaFTM

EmmaFTM Well-Known Member

I had the same thing and it took me ages to find it but, like you, she was right behind my belly button! Xx

3. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

same here , low for whole pregnancy one day about a week ago or just over the week ago there it was found high up.. xx

4. JacquiKeren

JacquiKeren Guest

mine jumps all over the place. Infact i think bubs has an aversion to the doppler. One minute hb is under my naval the next its to the left, then the right then i cant find it at all! its roughly 140pbm tho :)