Baby's movement.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Yep, it's another movement thread :winkwink:

I will be 32 weeks tomorrow but baby feels as though he's ran out of room in there, I don't get the little punches and kicks anymore, most of his movement is so strong but I can just feel him kind of turning around in there or something and sticking body parts out all over the place, my left side feels really sore and tight I think I may have a foot under my ribs or something.

A lot of his movements hurt too.

Ouch!

Anyone else?

I'm not sure if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or not, but I'm sure I keep seeing his foot move from one side of my bump to the other.

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about his kicks making me sore and it seems to be the norm :) X

Mine were the same at 32weeks and they still are. I keep thinking I'm having tightenings but it's baby turning over or sticking a limb out. My movements slowed down a lot though so I have to be monitored twice a week. If you notice they slow town make sure you call labour ward or tell your midwife

Mine slowed tremendously this week.. Sunday baby was contorting my belly from so much movement and then Monday thru today baby has been very quiet..

I'm actually in L&D now for contractions - I thought they were BH but I've had a ton of pressure and back pain this morning so I figured rather be safe than sorry.

I wouldn't say they have slowed he is still very active, the movements are just different like he's not much room left, if that makes any sense.

EMSwife - good luck I hope everything is ok.

I noticed that at around 32 weeks, she went from punching and kicking to rolling. I'm 35 weeks now and her movement seems to have changed again, now she still rolls but it seems kind of muted. I guess she's really running out of space in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->