Babys Room - Home & Health

mushmouth

Mum to an amazing Girl
Reaction score
does anyone watch this show? I've watched it a few times now, and not once have I liked anything about the rooms! I just wondered if its me or are they really as pants as they look

:wacko:

I agree with you! They're always mince.

oh thank goodness for that! If someone did that to my room, I'd have a nervous breakdown!

no never! I've only watched a handful of episodes and not that one - I'll keep watching just incase! lol

lol, well I have to go into the office tomorrow so will miss them two... booo... I'm not even TTC and i know how I'd like it to look... and trust me... I'm not the romantic plan ahead type.... never thought about my wedding until I was actually planning the real thing!!!!

Oh it's awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::dohh:

I reckon people only go on it to get a free cot:haha:
And I cannot bear that patronising faker dumbar*e 'designer' DESIGNER!?

Ooh lets paint the wall yellow and paint lots of crap gozzy teddies on it then put a cheapo shelf up that would just about hold a bag of nappies.

- Ta daaaaa :shrug::argh:

:rofl:

hahahaah sounds exactly like EVERY episode I've seen so far!

most of it looks like it was made by 5 yr olds...shocking

I've watched a couple of these.. I think it's all a bit staged.. In every episode I've watched that woman who does the rooms up always say's "Well you've give me alot to think about"... And then the rooms look like she's put no thought into them at all :dohh:

The episodes are about 10 years old. Taste was bbbaaaaddddddddd then!!

it all makes sense now ellis mom! phew.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->