BabyStyle- Oyster, s3D... Would you reccommend?

MrsClark24

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my pram soon and I won't lie I'm so confused over it all!

I've seen the Babystyle Oyster and the Babystyle S3D chassis.... Has anyone got any experience of either? What do you think?

I have a dog that I walk over fairly rough terrain so the pram needs to be able to cope with that...,other than that I'm just looking for a pram where my baby is safe and comfy!

Any suggestions please let me know!

I love my oyster it seems to cope well in most terrains & is quite compact too:thumbup:.

I had an oyster and I really liked it.

Compared to my other 2 travel systems before (silver cross 3d and silver cross linear freeway), it was much more compact, much more lightweight and easier to move around, much more stylish-looking and very simple to fold as well!

I only used it for a year, because now I find it's much easier to put my LO in a light-weight umbrella stroller, since there's no need for him to have a travel system now since he won't fit in the car-seat.. but when I needed a travel system it was perfect really! xx

I have the oyster, I do love it as its so light Nd I can push it one handed whilst holding DS hand.

Although I have found on a few occasions, mainly in the snow the front wheels get "stuck" and I've thought it's going to snap! It hasn't buy it had that feel if I had pushed it, it would have gone

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->