babystyle oyster

M

MrsEngland

opinions on this pram?

Its a bit late now if its crappy because i've just won one on ebay lol!

For wha t it's worth now hun, you won't be disappointed :thumbup:

well on my shortlist was tie between bugaboo bee and oyster. Ended up with bugaboo bee but you havent made wrong choice as i thought that was just as good as bee. Any pushchair which is reasonably light and can be folded without removing seat is good in my opinion. Reason why I didnt get it in the end is that the most reclined position is not suitable for newborn whilst bee was.

Hope this helps

You wont be disappointed, its a fab pram, just wished i had one with my 1st born x

sorry to gate crash, but i was woundering who has an oyster which they use for a baby over 12 months? Cs my lil girl 8 months and im looking at buying an oyster but want it to last till shes like 18 months old. dont want to buy it if it will only last another few months.

Thanks in advance for any help

Itll last her till 18 months no probs :)

We used one from 7 months to 2years

My DH is concerned that this might be a bit unstable. Can you race round corners with shopping on the handles like you can some of the wider ones?

Id say so, my OH used to make a game of racing round the ramp corners at our GP surgery and it went around fine. certainly not unstable

My bf tried one out in mothercare the other day, racing round the aisles to....'test it out' :rofl: He was quite impressed and told me we should get one :thumbup:

sorry to gate crash, but i was woundering who has an oyster which they use for a baby over 12 months? Cs my lil girl 8 months and im looking at buying an oyster but want it to last till shes like 18 months old. dont want to buy it if it will only last another few months.

Thanks in advance for any help

My LO is 21 months now and im still using mine. The oyster was the 3rd pram/pushchair i bought and i love it. LO was about 7 months when i bought it and loved how she could face either direction, and how easily it folded. Oh and i love the different colour packs you can buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->