Babywearers: Do you use your pram?

but i always worry its going to rain and leyla will get soaked, wheras in her pram there is her raincover and she can stay all dry and dnuggly

x

This is not aimed at you hun (I just nicked your post and quoted it :blush: ) but thought this would be handy for anyone reading that wants to sling this winter but was worried about the elements, you can get a coat for BWing heres one example https://www.naturallyhappyslings.co...ries/babywearing-coats/suses-kinder-coat.html I am saving up, I need to sell some stuff on ebay as I really want one

I have an UPPA Vista stroller...which I use for long days out. I love it because it works with our attachment parenting because it faces us. It can go both ways...but we prefer he looks at us.

I didn buy until he was like 3-4months though!

I have a graco travel system (which I'm not keen on, but it does the job), it seemed the best value at the time to get all three things. I nearly always use just a sling, it's only if I am going shopping and know that I won't be able to carry all the bags and a changing bag that I take the pram.

TBH, Freya was never so keen on the pram part of it as she dislikes the car seat! If I am using it I take the pushchair now.

I think it's a good idea to get a car seat and sling, you can prob get a better car seat than what you get with a 3in1 system too.

I'm after a BH or a Simply Mei Tai for Xmas, so I can wear Freya for longer periods of time. Prob won't use pushchair at all after that.

:)

I have a Bjorn, Cuddlywrap and am waiting on a Babyhawk.

We have the full travel system, and I don't regret buying it. It worked for different things when she was small (I live in Canada, and I had Claire in December... not sure how familiar you are with Canadian winters, but yeah... I wasn't about to lug her around in a sling in -40c temperatures. )

That's just me though, it might not bother other people! :thumbup:

Thanks girls! From what I understand, it will be doable without the pram, especially in the first few months. We'll try and if it doesn't work, it's alway time to buy a pram then! :)

very true and good idea! (don't forget the carseat, though) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->