Babywearing and Changing bags

I just use my normal freebie boots one, no problems so far

I have a wallaboo cheapie but tend to use my backpack more

I use a backpack style change bag when I'm wearing Isaac.

I tried a few trips out with my normal pink lining one and my shoulder nearly fell off, so I bought a normal backpack, which is much better. The only problem I have with a backpack is it's harder to get something out cos you have to take it off, so I bought one of those little bags where the strap can go across your body and it hangs at hip height, just big enough for purse, phone, keys, tissues and a bottle. I now wear that (with the straps under the MT) and the backpack on my back.

I get someone else to carry it wherever possible :haha:

I get someone else to carry it wherever possible :haha:

Soo funny you said it twice :rofl:
Yea if robs out with me then i will, but if im going down the road to mils then its just me and Alex, i guess its not far enough to bother carrying the rucksack by the carry handle.

if im not going for long i'll just carry my usual bag

if im going out for ages by myself i wouldnt be BW anyways, im not strong enough to carry leyla for long periods of time :haha:

x

I use a backpack but I just bought the pattern for the Onbag so hopefully I'll get that made soon (with some help from my mum :))

Soo funny you said it twice :rofl:
Yea if robs out with me then i will, but if im going down the road to mils then its just me and Alex, i guess its not far enough to bother carrying the rucksack by the carry handle.

:dohh: Don't know what happened there. It was taking ages to post so I ended up just closing firefox. How did it end up posting twice... and 6 minutes apart:wacko:

Anyway, yeah.. I generally just put up with having a sore shoulder (I have a messenger style bag) or if I'm not going far, I'll leave the bag and just stick my phone/purse/keys in my pockets or carry them if I'm just nipping into asda or something.

If I was doing a backcarry, I'd probably just wear the backpack on my front! Might look daft (I know it does!) but the only place I really go on my own where I need a full changing bag is into Central London to meet Arif for lunch and there's always loads of tourists on the tube with their bags on their front anyway so I'd blend in I'm sure hehe.

https://www.onbag.co.uk/catalog/bags/onbag-classic ive been thinking of one of these but i dunno i dont wear archie as much now he can walk

chunkle-munkle.co.uk do a slouch bag that is very similar to the on-bag

i had wonderd this!! havnt tryed going out on my own with a bag yet normaly leave it in the car or im not going far, plus charlie has this.....
https://www.surfdome.com/imagessurfdomecom/large/16928_large.jpg
so if were not going far its enuff for nappies for them both! dunno about going out for longer tho might have to get my own mammy size back pack!

https://www.onbag.co.uk/catalog/bags/onbag-classic ive been thinking of one of these but i dunno i dont wear archie as much now he can walk

Wow thats pricey! My connecta cost that!

So i could really get away with a normal over the shoulder bag then, maybe just make the strap longer?

Reading this ive realised i carry too much in my bag :rofl: I still carry a change of outfit!

I carry a change of outfit, if im carrying Noah it's usually when the pram is too big for a hire car so oh can carry the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->