Back after a break...

Solus

First ever BFP 10/26/13!!
Reaction score
We have been TTC for 9-10 months now. I took a "break" from the forum for a couple of months so I would stop dwelling on not getting pregnant, but I am back and still not pregnant. AND I have an appointment with my OB/GYN tomorrow. I am NERVOUS!

My question is this: What can I expect? I have always been a late ovulator. I have well defined charts for the past year showing this. Will my doctor start running some blood tests? Or just send me home and tell me to keep trying? Any advice from someone in the same situation would be MOST appreciated. :)

Baby dust to us all!

Hi hun, I didn't want to read and run but I'm not quite sure most doctors won't do any checks untill uve been trying for 12 months if ur under 35 x but urs could be different esp as u have charts etc. Good luck x

I don't have an answer for you but wishing you the best of luck with your OB/GYN and continuing your TTC!!

My doctor put me in clomid after 6 months of ttc with no luck. I happened to be in the office for my annual on day 21 in my cycle so he did a blood test and my progesterone was only 1.6 so I hadn't ovulated that month so he wrote the script. I think every doctor is different, and it might depend on your age. I will be 33 next month and ttc our first.

I would ask them to run some tests and see what they say! Good luck!!

Thanks to all! I am only 25 but I want a baby so badly and I just don't understand why we aren't getting pregnant. I am hoping my doctor gives me some positive insight today.

My appointment is in three hours and I am pretty nervous. I will be sure to come back and let you all know what went down in case anyone needs to know for future reference! :)

I had bloods and a scan darling. Was supposed to get oh swimmers checked but he freaked so here I am on month 18. Still trying xx

Thanks all for your input and help! Here is what ended up happening at my appointment: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1900521-you-might-expect-you-go-doc.html#post28037931

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->