Back after LTTTC 4.5 yrs for 2nd rainbow baby, UPDATE 3rd betas #90!!!!

First beta is in!!!
18 dpo = 124
Now I may only be 16dpo bc that’s what fertility friend is saying but either way I implanted about 8 days ago. So it’s a little on the low side but still within normal range I think. I’m going to get a second draw on Friday.

Mine from Monday we’re 117 so similar
But I would of been 20dpo

It’s all about rising so fx yours does xx

19 dpo afternoon urine after 1 hr hold. Comparing it to 18 dpo yesterday I think the side by sides look darker. It’s been sitting for about 15 mins. Def darker than the control line when yesterday’s was about the same!
FC06AFA1-6AEF-4584-9FC0-7C5EFD2AD57C.jpeg 418224A7-2B06-4001-B6B8-5CA0E0860812.jpeg 89DEA712-2671-442E-B540-607C769CB9D4.jpeg BDC3EE1F-4EE2-4D23-81F0-C0CBA978EDB1.jpeg

Just out of interest is it just standard practise to get bloods done where u are??

When I went in to say I was pregnant at the docs they just said if the test is positive I are, then never saw anyone till 10 weeks pregnant and got bloods done then to check for all kinds of things. So I’m curious to here how other places to do??

Your lines look awesome!! So pleased for u xxx

Just out of interest is it just standard practise to get bloods done where u are??

When I went in to say I was pregnant at the docs they just said if the test is positive I are, then never saw anyone till 10 weeks pregnant and got bloods done then to check for all kinds of things. So I’m curious to here how other places to do??

Your lines look awesome!! So pleased for u xxx
It is not the norm to have bloods taken early here. I am high risk since I’ve had multiple CPs and started with low progesterone with my DD. So they are ordering to make sure babe is developing correctly:)

Your tests look great! Congratulations and fx the numbers rise just fine, as I'm pretty sure they will!

It is not the norm to have bloods taken early here. I am high risk since I’ve had multiple CPs and started with low progesterone with my DD. So they are ordering to make sure babe is developing correctly:)

That makes sense see it a lot on here so wasn’t sure if it was a more usual practise in other areas. Thanks for replying xxx

Looos great loads darker too

Any more bloods done

1st betas 124
2nd betas 298!!!!! (48 hrs later)
Doubling time 2.4x in 48hrs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members