Back after LTTTC 4.5 yrs for 2nd rainbow baby, UPDATE 3rd betas #90!!!!

I am so so glad to hear your #s have doubled that much!!
Thank you!!!
Me too!
I started hyperventilating and happy crying.
The lady told me on the phone and I said (in a very high pitched voice that wasn’t mine) “thank you. Have a great day. Bye.” And hung up hahaha

Thank you!!!
Me too!
I started hyperventilating and happy crying.
The lady told me on the phone and I said (in a very high pitched voice that wasn’t mine) “thank you. Have a great day. Bye.” And hung up hahaha
LMAO aww you're so happy, idk you but I'm very happy for you!!!

Had my first appt yesterday with the NP. I loved her. She was so kind and understanding and new exactly what I was talking about. It was very reassuring. They took bloods for HCG, Progesterone and Thyroid (which I’ll get the results this morning) and they booked me for an early scan on Friday to make sure baby is in the right place and hopefully we’ll see a HB since I’ll be 6w4d-6w6d.
Also I couldn’t help but take some more test throughout the week. Each getting darker more quickly than the last.
Took this yesterday at 28-30dpo. I added one from Thursday for comparison at 3 minutes. I think my testing obsession is finally satisfied lol
I think it’s safe to start a pregnancy journal?
48A2723B-6187-48D0-81A5-9D7CA57974C3.jpeg 99852B12-BD91-4411-8D7B-748A80AE36B1.jpeg 8199EAEA-03EF-46FC-B7BD-6F0F806BF2EB.jpeg 8E98893E-83B5-4191-B830-741A514ABA00.jpeg

Congratulations :happydance: Great progression on your tests :)
Thank you!
Just got blood results back!
HCG 11,058
Progesterone 20.6
Thyroid 0.838
Doubling time for HCG is 46 hours since my last beta 10 days prior!

We lost our son on April 2 (stillborn). He was 25 weeks and very sick. (Bladder obstruction, spina bifida, Hind brain hernia, my poor baby) My heart was absolutely shattered. It’s been months since I’ve even really thought about trying or wanting to try again. This is the first month where it brought me some joy to think maybe? I took some frers yesterday and very faint lines by 3-5 mins. I’m going to wait a few more days. The camera on this phone does not pick it up at all. Perhaps I should start a new thread? I just haven’t been able to post about our loss anywhere. Most people didn’t even know I was pregnant bc we kept it quiet bc we found out the first major problem at 12 weeks.

so sorry for your loss chick! can not imagine how you felt. create a new thread you may get more comments I hope you have a sticky bean fx xxx

Im so sorry about your baby boy. FX crossed for you that you will have your healthy rainbow baby soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->