back after mc

harley9671

Reaction score
Never thought id be back here but here i am after having a missed mc last weekend at 9wks. Devastated...Has anyone had a ERPC an how long did you wait to :sex:again and TTC..We are desparate to try asap and our age is also against us.

So sorry to hear about your loss , take time out to heal a little Hun, I know time is precious ( I'm 44 and 5 weeks after cornual ectopic) but we did it before we can do it again x sending you big hugs xx

Hi oldirdni. So sorry bout your loss. the only thing thats keeping me going at the mo.is that we got pregnant in the first place and that we should be able to again. Hoping we have our BFP soon. x

So sorry for you loss!
When I had my mc they said to wait 3 weeks, but I waited till af to start again. It gave me time to recover from my mc.

Not of much help I know, but that is what I did.:hugs:

By the way hoping for you to get a BFP soon!

Sorry to hear of your loss hun. Huge :hugs: to you!

So sorry for your loss.

You are so right hun..... You did it once (get pregnant) and you will do it again. Take care of yourself hun x

So sorry for your loss. After my first mc I wanted 2 months but then i read research that said if you get bfp within 4 months you are less likely to mc again. Don´t know if it is true but I didn´t wait at all after the second one.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:.
After my 1st baby Emily was born sleeping the hospital said wait 3 months before trying and i asked them for the rationale/research to verify this and there was none. My GP and I looked at all the research and there was nothing to support waiting so i waited for one period (to help with dating etc) and got pregnant the next month. This was a long time ago my second daughter is now 11.
FX you get your :bfp: soon
Hope you have people looking after you
take care
xxxxxxxx

Hi Harley ,so sorry Hun for your loss,I also had a loss last cycle and wasnt told to wait ,I was told I could start trying right away ,I am 44 and don't have the time to wait but af arrived a few days ago so I am up and running ,good luck Hun,we are all in it together,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Harley so sorry for your lose :hugs:

Afraid I can't answer your question just wanted to sending you some hugs x

Sorry for your loss...

When I mc'd, I didn't wait any time at all and got pregnant the very next month.

Good luck sweetie xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I waited for one cycle before trying again after I had an ERPC, it was the longest 6 weeks ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->