back again :) <3

Miss1997

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Hello everyone my names stacey I'm 16 ; I was on here last year when I was pregnant with my little boy ; I'm bak again and pregnant wiv my second! I'm really scared ! Please let me kno if anyone else has had a second baby young and so closee to the other baby thanks x

Aww congrats hun dunno if u remember me but I'm hillary and we had our babys on the same day xx I didny have myn to close there is 3 years 5 months between my babys and I was 16 when I had hayden and 19 when I had aleia x xx happy and healthy 9 mnths xx

Aww congrats hun dunno if u remember me but I'm hillary and we had our babys on the same day xx I didny have myn to close there is 3 years 5 months between my babys and I was 16 when I had hayden and 19 when I had aleia x xx happy and healthy 9 mnths xx

I remember you :) how's your little ones :) and thank you :D xxx

Welcome back, Stacey! I'm Kate, I'm 18 and pregnant with my first, due November 5th.

Congratulations :)

I had mine fairly young and close together. My first I conceived at 17, delivered at 19. 17 1/2 months later I delivered my second child, at 19. Then 26 1/2 months after him, I delivered my third at 21. It's hard work, but absolutely worth it, and having them close together has meant they are really close and love playing together.

I remember you :) how's your little ones :) and thank you :D xxx

Yh they good aleia rolling over and almost sitting on her own and sleeps from 8 till 7 and hayden is just getting tto big for liking hahaha his starting school in september xx how's the lil man? Xx

Ahhh congrats! :D
I'm pregnant with number two but closer to 19 and will have a 19 month age gap. You'll do great though :D x

hey we've pm'd before i dont know if you remember me?:) i'm Bethany i'm 15 i turn 16 in October and im due June 18th with my baby girl Sadie Mae :) im 34 and 5 days along:) Congratulations!!:)

Congratulations! Im Megs, 19 and having my second baby.. My daughters 3 so not so close together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->