Back again already

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm back again. This time to TTC number 6. We only just started a couple of days ago and my last 2 babies we waited years for, but I'm hoping this time there might be a bit of "post pregnancy fertility" left over :haha:

Hello :hi:

Good luck on your journey!! :D:D:dust:

I'm in a different situation at the moment I have one 4 year old little boy, but me and my new partner are not trying officially just yet because we are in the process of buying our first home together, however we aren't preventing it either, so just taking the relaxed approach!! I do however suffer with PCOS and at the moment everything is upside down with my weight as I struggle to stick to my diet just lately.... :roll::roll::roll: But lovely to talk to other ladies!

Thank you.
I'm either due on this week or next, my app say this week but I had ovulation signs last week.
I've only had one period since birth so this is my first proper cycle so I'm not 100% what's going to happen yet haha

My period arrived yesterday so I'm out this month. I'm not massively disappointed as I wasn't expecting anything yet, but still kind of hoped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->