Back again already

I'm sorry about AF arriving hun :hugs:

I've not got any further forward I'm afraid, I've put an extra 2 pounds on in weight and I'm really struggling to stick to my diet, but OH was discussing properly trying for a baby when we have moved into our house together in 2 months time, if i cant get it down Gynae wont give me fertility treatments :|:(

I also found a lump in my lady regions so now I'm worried..... :-(:-(:-(:-( Due to the covid-19 pandemic my doctors assess medical needs over the phone first now, so it will be up to them if they need to see me in person and they had no slots available for today so it will be tomorrow.

Thanks ladies :flower:

Me too I'm driving myself mad with worry..... have to wait until tomorrow until then.

Hey ladies :hi:

So I've been to the doctor today and they think the lump is a inflamed follicle... So they have given me antibiotic cream and if its still there after this then I have to go back to see her.

So I've been to the doctor today and they think the lump is a inflamed follicle... So they have given me antibiotic cream and if its still there after this then I have to go back to see her.
I hope that’s all it is :hugs:

Aww hopefully that’s it then! Fingers crossed x

@motherofboys Its kind of a relief but now I've got to see if it goes if not ill be worrying again and will have to go back to the doctor.

And thank you to all you ladies who commented :flower:

Hey ladies!!

Today I've started my diet from scratch again.....](*,) Hopefully I can stick to it this time although Im not very confident about it :(:(:(

Does anyone know of a thread that might be useful for me to join please?

I'm afraid I only really use a small section of the forums so I'm not aware of any, but good luck!

Hey ladies!!

Today I've started my diet from scratch again.....](*,) Hopefully I can stick to it this time although Im not very confident about it :(:(:(

Does anyone know of a thread that might be useful for me to join please?

you could start a journal in the dieting journal section or start a thread in ttc section :)

@Bevziibubble That's a good idea is that thread quite active then? Never written a journal before not sure where to start.

Well I guess i could put it in ttc section since we aren't trying but aren't preventing it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->