Back again! Baby dancing to victory. Partner with low sperm count. Buddies needed :)

kell

Reaction score
Hey Ladies (and gents)

I'm 33 and my partner is 24, yes he is my toy boy :haha:
I have 6 amazing children from a previous relationship and although my partner has been there since the start with my youngest (as i was suddenly made a single parent at 10 weeks pregnant) and sees him as his son, he obviously wants a child of his own.

We were going to wait but last month we had an accident and really thought we were pregnant, the witch showed up and to be honest, we were both gutted. So now we have decided to actively ttc!

My cycles are 27 days and today is CD 12 so assuming ovulation will be in the middle somewhere (I don't temp) I'm now in my fertile window and we dtd last night and this morning :sex:

My partner found out he has a low sperm count at aged 18 but has had no test since so we are assuming that still stands. I am pretty clueless, can it change? Lol But anyway yeah, we don't expect it to happen over night.

So I could really do with some buddies :flower: this site kept me sane with my last 2 babies and I really hope to meet some lovely ladies to share my experience with this time around too :)

Sorry for the LONG post!

Hi

And welcome, I'm new here and am actively ttc. I have been trying for 6 months now, but one month I was sick, then the month after he was very sick so for real i would say 4 months or so!?!

The waiting is so so hard and the witch is coming in the next few days,,,,i can feel her!

I did not know when we first started to conceive that it is that hard, i thought that it was easy to everyone! bdw I am 29 and when we were young parents always told us to be careful or you get pregnant and now that we are not careful it is not happening, so tough

I would love to be your buddy! I'm new here (have had this account for awhile, mostly been lurking because we haven't been actively TTC until last month). I had a chemical in December the second month not preventing, so I'm hoping for a March BFP as I am on cd 3 today!
I hope this cycle is it for all of us! It's hard to get your hopes up in the tww only to have af show.
Oh, and I'm 23 (24 in May) while my DH is 30 (31 in March), have been married since October 2013 and we are ttc our first. :)

Are y'all wanting a boy or girl, or either?

Hi ladies :flower:

How are you you guys today? Thank you for replying :) I have some buddies!

I really hope you get your bfps soon, ttc can be so stressful can't it?

I really don't mind either way boy or girl, as you can see I have a lot of boys already lol!

Good luck girls :flower:

I'm new too! Lol TTC since November. My OH and I dtd quite a bit but it never seems to be at the right time. I'm currently 16dpo BFN and no AF.

I'm new too! Lol TTC since November. My OH and I dtd quite a bit but it never seems to be at the right time. I'm currently 16dpo BFN and no AF.

Hey :) Typical I bet the one time you don't do it is the right time lol mother nature doesn't like to make it easy does she? Are you late for AF? Have you tested?

Right, I'm pretty sure I ovulated today. I had a pretty much positive opk yesterday afternoon and then they just faded right out. Just now I had a sharp pain in my right side so I'm hoping that's a good sign! We baby danced every day since my fertile window started a few days ago, including this morning. No doubt later and tomorrow too so I guess we've done all we can to cover all bases. Time will tell!

I'm back in the "hopeful" stage which seems to be how I feel once my period ends. The first day of af after thinking maybe I'm pregnant for two weeks is the hardest. So now I'm waiting for my fertile time as I'm only cd 5 today! I did just order some preseed because I think the stress of "we have to do this right now!" affected me in the wetness haha, so hopefully this helps.

Ooh that sounds promising for ovulation to me, kell! :) I really hope this is it for you! Do you temp too or just use OPKs? I just started using OPKs along with temping last cycle, and I like knowing for sure exactly what dpo I am and all that. However I can already see myself stressing too much about it pretty fast and having to take a break if this cycle isn't it for us haha.

This is exactly what happened before me and DH started TTC !

at the beggining we were sure i was pregnant , but wasnt planned tho so when it came back negative we were in the same mood as u guys were.

so we had a conversation about it and both agreed that we deff want to start TTC ! so exciting! !

Im currently CD1 , cant wait for O day ! Good luck to you hope you get your
BFP !! :happydance:

You're just a little behind me, Nicci so we may be testing around the same time! :) I'm ready for O time haha. I really hope this is it for all of us!

You're just a little behind me, Nicci so we may be testing around the same time! :) I'm ready for O time haha. I really hope this is it for all of us!

I cant wait !!! I dont feel like being in the TWW, so frustrating and stressing, wish you could test the day after BDing :(

Right?! I hate how pregnancy symptoms are so close to pms in the tww and you can't really know for sure without a positive test. I try so hard not to symptom spot but I'm horrible at thinking "oh maybe this is it!" only to be disappointed by stark white tests and my period. TTC can be so stressful.

ikr??

last cycle for me was a disaster, i had a MC a lil while ago, and now my periods are not too regular but its getting better, last cycle was 27 days and so i was super sure i was pregnant cause i was (or thought i was - cuz i forgot my cycles are not very regular yet) late, but then CD 29 it started so now its a 29 days Cycle.

I hope ill get the timing right this month cause its hard when ure irregular realy .

When do you think i should start testing with OPKs ?

I'm so sorry about your MC, I had a very early one in December, the first cycle after I ovulated a week late and the second after was actually a day or two earlier than I was expecting. I also was sure I was pregnant last cycle because my breasts got swollen so fast and hurt just like when I was pregnant, but I guess my body has changed even after just a week of knowing I was pregnant. I'm sorry that happened to you.

As for OPK test timing, I use the wondfos and start testing around cd 15 when I generally ovulate around 17-19. My cycles generally average 33 days though. Do the OPKs you use have a guide to tell you when to start testing? Mine say if you have a 27 day cycle to start testing day 11, so maybe day 10 or 11 just in case you ovulate earlier?

Hey :) Typical I bet the one time you don't do it is the right time lol mother nature doesn't like to make it easy does she? Are you late for AF? Have you tested?
I have tested and no AF. I'm 17 dpo with a BFN and an MIA AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->