Back again for September

AllyMV88

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm not sure the exact date I ovulated but I know Sept 3 to Sept 7 (on and off)I had EWCM.
My bf and I bd on Sept 6 with no protection and he didnt pull out.
According to my Ovia Fertility app, my fertile window was between Sept 1 and Sept 6.

Starting yesterday, September 12, I've been having cramping, fatigue, a little bloating, sore nipples, boobs seem fuller, increased appetite even though I drink a lot of water.
My period isn't due until Sept 18 according to the app(it's been pretty spot on give or take a couple of days).
I normally get cramping day before and day of AF and full/sore boobs the day before. I never feel tired during PMS.

Is there a possibility of pregnancy? With my pregnancy last year, the only symptom I really had was fatigue (but I was also working longer hours at work around then so I attributed the fatigue to that). I had zero implantation cramping, no sore boobs, nothing.

I'm not familiar with Ovia's tracking app, but if you believe that you may have had unprotected sex while fertile, then of course there is a possibility that you are pregnant. :) It's common for pregnancies to have different symptoms than those that preceded them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->