Back again ladies! :( xx

laurandan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was here first in march this year when we lost our first at 5+4, started with bleeding and cramps and just knew this was it, bled for a week had a scan and couldn't see baby there but a sac at the bottom of my womb, they presumed where it had come detached! I passed this on the Saturday and bled like a period for a week after then very light for 3 days after that!
We put off TTC for 3 months after as I don't ovulate the first baby was conceived with clomid, so after 3 months we said try clomid again which failed. We then decided to leave trying until the new year due to getting a new job, being bridesmaid for my best friend and my cousin wedding, as I don't ovulate naturally we presumed surely there's no chance of getting pregnant!!

How wrong were we, I don't bleed either so I didn't have a clue I had fallen until I got symptoms e.g bloated, sickness and sore boobies.
Did a pregnancy test and there it was our beautiful strong line, after doing 33 test it finally sunk in that we were pregnant again.

All was well for a week, then at work last Wednesday the 7th I found I was bleeding, I work at a family planning clinic so the GP there knowing my history of previous miscarriage, she referred me to epu they see me the next day, sac was there with blood collected below the baby my perfect little sac sitting there hanging on! All was well and was told not to worry about bleeding unless it got worse or was lots of pain with it!

Went back to epu for follow up today, I have bled all week very lightly only noticed when wiping, got alittle heavier last night and this morning but I wasn't worried as no pain.
Had my scan this morning and baby has only grown 2mm when baby should grow 1mm a day and the sac is not an irregular shape. They have classed this as another failed pregnancy and I am just to wait to pass the pregnancy! I have another scan on 27th I just need to wait to see what's going on!

Not here for advice but just support that there will be light at the end of the tunnel and we will eventually have our little bundle!

Hugs and kisses to everyone going through this for a first or second even more times! It never gets easier to deal with!
Xxxxxx

Losing a baby before you ever really get to know them is really difficult. I just went through my first muscarriage and got a D&C yesterday. Up until now, I kept my mind on the procedure and how nervous I was. Today is the first day it's all sinking in. Everyone knew I was pregnant, as I was neatly 12 weeks (should have been 12 weeks today). Now I wish I never told anyone. I can't bear to face anyone, especially at work. I only told them so they would let me take it easy (I'm a nurse, and on my feet nearly all day.. And heavy lifting is an every day thing).

It is very hard to recover from the loss, as I'm sure you know. But we will make it through this with a happy ending eventually, I just know it. I wish I could try again now.

I wish you the best of luck!

OP- I am so, so sorry that you're going through this again. :nope: It is so completely unfair. I love your attitude though and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!! You guys definitely deserve it!! :hugs:

Now I wish I never told anyone. I can't bear to face anyone, especially at work.

Calvin, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way now. I assume since the D&C was so recent that you haven't gone back to work yet? Hopefully you'll find that your co-workers are really supportive. I'm really glad that my bosses knew about my pregnancy because they were WONDERFUL during my loss. One of them brought me flowers and they both kept offering to give me time off or cover my workload for me if I needed to take it easy. It was wonderful to have one more support network and to know that work would understand if I was having an off day.

I've had seven miscarriages total yet I have two beautiful miracle children to prove I CAN carry to term. Even though I've had even more difficulty sustaining a pregnancy since my DD was born two years ago, I just found out I have had an infection that can cause clotting issues and miscarriage (both of which I've struggled with since my DS was born 3 1/2 years ago). It's likely I've had this infection since I had my DS and it's the cause of my bleeding issues. We also discovered with my last mc in July, that I have a problem with low progesterone. We had assumed this but it was confirmed this time so there's another piece to the puzzle.

So, there is light at the end of the tunnel. That tunnel might seem long and horribly endless but, after five and half years of unexplained miscarriages and pregnancy complications, I'm FINALLY finding answers. I'm getting there and I'm certain you will too.

OP- I am so, so sorry that you're going through this again. :nope: It is so completely unfair. I love your attitude though and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!! You guys definitely deserve it!! :hugs:

Now I wish I never told anyone. I can't bear to face anyone, especially at work.

Calvin, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way now. I assume since the D&C was so recent that you haven't gone back to work yet? Hopefully you'll find that your co-workers are really supportive. I'm really glad that my bosses knew about my pregnancy because they were WONDERFUL during my loss. One of them brought me flowers and they both kept offering to give me time off or cover my workload for me if I needed to take it easy. It was wonderful to have one more support network and to know that work would understand if I was having an off day.

I work in a nursing home as a nurse. It's rough because there are 4 other pregnant employees there. One is about to give birth, the others are about 8-10 weeks pregnant. It's going to be hard to see them grow, and not be there with them. :cry:

My D&C was just a couple days ago. They gave me 11 days off, which is a bit much, but I'm a bit appreciative of it. Everyone knew I was pregnant, and when I get back to work, chances are only some people will have heard about my loss. I feel ashamed to face the one's who will still think I'm pregnant. Maybe it's silly, I just don't anyone to say a thing about it. I want them to pretend they never knew in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->