Back at work today...

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Since May 24 and losing Hadlee. Surprisingly I am doing quite well. Its good to be busy again and even through people saying they are sorry for my loss, and hugging me and rubbing my back etc etc I have held it together. I mean I rarely stop thinking about my baby but I think it is good for me to be back in my daily routines. Just one more step in the direction I need to go :flower:

A very big step, my mum said something to me today which I wanted to share though as I know how tough it can be at work:

"You don't have to put on a false smile. Everyone is allowed an off day. People in work will understand. If they can't handle that then it's their problem - not yours"

Mums are always right so I wanted to share it with you xxx

You're absolutely right hun, you must get back into the swing of things just like your doing. I still can't believe it was just last Friday I delivered my 16 week angel but I am determined not to let myself go into a dark hole :)

We will never forget our babies but time is a healer, keep being positive sweetie - there are lots of woman in the same situation, not saying that's OK but you know what I mean xxx

:hugs: I am so glad to hear you are doing well. I don't know why I go in and out of depression :cry: Just when I think I am doing a little better I find myself crying and asking God why he has taken my Ava :cry::cry: I wish I would get through this a little faster , it's been 3 months and yes I am much better but I still am so depressed at my loss of her, I would do anything to have her again. My 3 boys i am so lucky to have and I thank God I never ever had one scare with them , they are 20,17 and 11 and I was so young when i had them 21, 23 and 30, i would have been 41 when I had Ava . :cry::cry: I will try again I am determined.
Sending my love and thoughts. xoxoxoxxoox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"