Back eptopic pregnancy

Niamh22

Reaction score
Well i have failed again rushed to hospital friday evening. had laproscopic surgery managed to save my tube at home tonight in bed devestated and feeling like a failure

ohh hun i am so sorry..
your not a failure but i can understand how it makes u feel like u are..
i am here for u if u need me

oh no :( I am so sorry hun :hugs: Lots and lots of hugs for you!

just to let you know i am thinking of u this am..x

Thanks Bailey i just feel like it was me that failed as it was my body that couldn't guide it to the right place. Luckily my oh had this week booked of work so can help me look after my lo. she's 21 months old and a handful. i hate people telling me at least i have her as if this is supposed to make my losses better it makes me feel like they do not see them as important it's just oh well least you have one so it doesn't matter to them. i really want to give her a brother or sister just want to TTC again as soon as i am fit enough to, wasn't really advised on how long to wait and if i was to be honest i probably wasn't listening whole thing has been a blur since i collapsed at work which means they all know what has happened not looking to going back and facing them all again. sorry for the rant just need to get this of my chest and got nowhere else to go. my OH is very supportive but he doesn't want me to dwell on things as this is now my 3rd 1MMC 1 Mc and now an eptopic, I so want to give him another son or a daughter and my daughter a little brother or sister.

Oh Niamh, so sorry to hear of your loss. things must be so overwhelming at the minute, so just take the time you need to get back on your feet and recover.

just wanted to give you a bit of hope, i had a mmc followed by an ectopic nearly 4 years ago, the ectopic was horrible, as it was a much longer recovery, but 6 months later we concieved my daughter and i sail through her pregnancy. with another mmc only last year, i know how you feel when people comment that at least you have one already, it makes me so mad and i feel it even more as i didn't just let me and DH down, but not being able to give DD a sibling was breaking my heart.

hopefully you will feel up to trying again soon, and then make sure you are getting the proper care, early blood tests and scan at no later than 6 weeks, may seem like a long way off, but you will get there.

thinking about you

Trudy x

ohh hun you poor thing..big HUG for u..u rant as much as u like..
i know what u mean about people saying your lucky to have what u got but that just makes us feel like crap..
my oh is so much the same doesnt want to dwell..
pm me if u want a chat hun xx

i am so so so so sorrry sweety, words can't express how i feel for you.... you poor darling

why the hell do people think babies are re-placeable...

after i lost tyke, a friend said maybe you should get another dog...........

Hugs... I had almost exactly the same thing happen to me in February. Rushed to hospital to have my baby (but for me also a tube removed). It was a critical situation. I am still waiting for my first AF. Anyway, I just wanted u to know there are quite a few others here who have suffered in the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->