• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back for a second time in 11 months

caz_hills

Reaction score
Ladies,
After my first miscarriage last September, we fell pregnant in June and today at our 13 week scan we have lost our baby again. We are lucky, we have a 4 year old boy whom we adore.
How can this happen again? There is a gestational sac but no embryo and so baby is not with us. It feels so cruel and shocking.
I have to go back to the Consultant tomorrow as there was no one to talk to us today as we had a late scan at 4 pm. I hope to know more tomorrow.
I know no one can help but I found this part of BNB so helpful last time. I don't know whether I'll have the procedure under general this time as I did last time but will see wat the consultant says.
Sorry for everyone who is having to post in here. I have two angel babies now, hope they are together. x:hugs:

:hugs:

I had a mmc in April last year and blighted ovum in July this year, this is in addition to a CP in Jan last year.

Sorry for your loss xx

So sorry this has happened to you again :hugs: take care of yourself, hoping you will have your rainbow baby soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->