Back for baby number 5

Hopfl4bbynbr4

Reaction score
Hi all! I was on bnb while ttc my youngest son who is now 2. We are currently ttc our last baby. I'm on cycle 3 of ttc but I have really long cycles (last cycle was 52 days) and I'm currently waiting to ovulate. I'm on cd13 and my app says I'll ovulate in 8 days but I know it'll be closer to 10-15 days til I ovulate. I hope you ladies can keep me company and keep me sane while I wait

Hi we are NTNP baby 5, also with long cycles (40-42 days) Since my youngest is nursing so much still. How old are you? I just turned 38 :)

Thanks Bevz! I'm sure you don't remember but I talked to you quite a bit about 3-4 years ago while ttc my youngest.

MrsKatie I am 35 and dh is 36. We have dd who will be 18 on June 10th. Ds1 will be 17 on June 5th. Ds2 is 12, 13 in September. And ds3 just turned 2 in February. We're hoping for another girl this time but of course we'll be happy with another boy.

Ovulation is getting closer and of course my dh has a uti. I've never heard of a man getting a uti. Obviously I know it's possible but this is just too familiar. (While ttc our youngest, although he wanted it just as badly as I did, he gets cold feet and literally skipped over ovulation week even without knowing! ) it is heartbreaking to track and do everything I can to get ready to get pregnant and he only wants to bd once or twice during that week BUT want to "try" as often as possible when it doesn't matter. I have stopped telling him when it's time and yet every cycle something happens and we don't get to try when it matters.

Sorry for venting. I have no one else to talk to about this.

I should probably mention it took us almost 2 years to conceive our youngest

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join you? We are TTC after a reversal of a vasectomy and it will be number 5 for us as well. My cycles used to be 30 to 40 days and now they are 26 to 33 days depending. Sending babydust your way

Hi hon
TTC our final baby to.
Welcome back.
Come and join us in the testing thread groups in the 2ww.
Were all on the June testing thread at the mo and everyone is so lovely.
I've been in them since we had a march testing thread and everyone is so helpful.
I will hopfully just make the June testing thread.
I'm only on CD 6 but I normoly have a 26 to 28 day cycle with O from day 12 to 13.
We had a chemical pregnancy in may and it totally messed with my next cycle.
I ended O on day 8 and only having a 23 day cycle.
But I'm now on a fresh new cycle and hoping this one will be back to norm.
This is my 3rd cycle ttc to.
There will be a July testing thread up soon to.
Come join us all hon. More the merrier <3

Hi punt! Of course! Hopefully we can keep each other company in this journey. I FINALLY have a alllllmost peak opk AND dh finally jumped on board again so I have high hopes for this cycle! So far this week we've bd 3 times and I expect will do tonight and hopefully I'll peak sometime tonight or early tomorrow. He said we can try one more time after peak for good measure. He's being a trooper because he has a 5mm kidney stone right now and is in pain but still wants to conceive so he's pushing through.

Suggar, I'll check out the June testing thread! I expect to be tested around June 20th which will be about 8-9dpo if I get my peak tonight or tomorrow

Hi punt! Of course! Hopefully we can keep each other company in this journey. I FINALLY have a alllllmost peak opk AND dh finally jumped on board again so I have high hopes for this cycle! So far this week we've bd 3 times and I expect will do tonight and hopefully I'll peak sometime tonight or early tomorrow. He said we can try one more time after peak for good measure. He's being a trooper because he has a 5mm kidney stone right now and is in pain but still wants to conceive so he's pushing through.

Suggar, I'll check out the June testing thread! I expect to be tested around June 20th which will be about 8-9dpo if I get my peak tonight or tomorrow

Sounds like we are ovulating around the same time. I looked and I can rest as early as June 27 or 28th. I hope it happens the first month, but my husband can't get a demand analysis until 2 months Post Op. So I figured if it happens this cycle no need to spend the money on a seman analysis.

That's true! If you conceive this cycle you can save some money on the test because you'll know it worked lol

I'm hoping to get one more bd in today and then ovulate tomorrow. Fx for both of us!

That's true! If you conceive this cycle you can save some money on the test because you'll know it worked lol

I'm hoping to get one more bd in today and then ovulate tomorrow. Fx for both of us!

Good luck to you!

Punt, have you ovulated yet? I'm sorry I don't remember I just read through another thread and all the names are messing with my head lol I have the worst memory! How are you feeling today?

I'm 2dpo now and dh pushed through the pain of his kidney stones and we finally got a good bit of bd in so I'm cautiously optimistic about this cycle! I already know I'm going to use too many tests! Good thing I have a bunch of cheapies so I'll use those before the clear blue and frer. I'll start testing on 7dpo (too early I know) which will be the 20th.

I'm glad you managed to get some BD in. Good luck :)

Punt, have you ovulated yet? I'm sorry I don't remember I just read through another thread and all the names are messing with my head lol I have the worst memory! How are you feeling today?

I'm 2dpo now and dh pushed through the pain of his kidney stones and we finally got a good bit of bd in so I'm cautiously optimistic about this cycle! I already know I'm going to use too many tests! Good thing I have a bunch of cheapies so I'll use those before the clear blue and frer. I'll start testing on 7dpo (too early I know) which will be the 20th.

No worries, Well I got my positive test yesterday, and hit my high peak today.

Were TTC #4. This is my first cycle since DH brought up #4.

My cycles are all over the place. They can be high 30s, typically 40s, but can also be in the 50s. My last two cycles were 50 and 54 days.

I'm only on CD 7 right now, but I'm doing soy isoflavones. Today is my 5th/last day. When TTC #3, I at a 54 day cycle, did soy isoflavones the following cycle and ovulated sooner and for pregnant that cycle. So I'm hoping for similar results this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->