Back from consultant....

Make sure to get alot of couch rest (bed rest :p)

:hug: I am so sorry you are having such a hard go. I think the girls suggestions for keeping busy are great. Online games are great there is a great site pogo.com where you can play word whomp, pop it all fun stuff.

sorry that you're having a hard time..hang in there hun...lets hope all will turn out to be really well

Sorry you're feeling crappy honey, at least you know they're keeping a close eye on you. My consultant doesn't want to see me again until I'm 34 weeks and just told me if I go into labour before then I need to go straight to the hopsital in our region that has a Special Baby Care Unit.

I've found that getting into a routine of doing things during the day has helped me with my sofa rest. I treat myself to lie in (even if it's just reading in bed) until about 9. Check my emails etc and have some breakfast then have a nice bath and get myself all dressed making sure I do my hair and make-up nice (no-one sees me but it makes me feel better) then watch a bit of telly and it's nearly lunch time. In the afternoon i study my Italian or read for a bit and then watch a film (that I normally have to pause because I nap for an hour at some point) and before i know it Matt's home.
I know it's depressing and incredibly scary and I feel like I've been on bed rest forever. But have found that having this routine makes me feel like each day has some kind of structure and purpose, that I'm not just rotting away on the sofa and has given me a bit more self esteem. I'm surprised sometimes by how quickly the week actually goes.
You know you can get in touch anytime honey if need a chat :hugs:

Try not to worry hon sure all will be just fine for you xx now be a good patient and rest, rest, rest! xxx

best to get it off your chest. i hope the bed/sofa rest goes by quickly for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"