Back From Hospital (no Really, I Mean It This Time...)

kateqpr

Reaction score
So, without boring everyone too much again, i had my first cervical length scan today to see how my cervix was doing after my op last week to fit a stitch to try to hold it.

I was SOO nervous waiting - i felt so sick. Anyway, the weird, excellent news is that my cervix went from 2.5cm last week (which is why they put the stitch in) to a whopping 4.7cm today!!! How the hell does that work???

I knew it was meant to lengthen it a bit,but that seems ridiculous! So i'm obviously delighted. I figure even with a big margin of error, that's still a massive improvement.

AND i found out the sex.

I'm having a GIRL!!!! God i wept like a baby when they told me. I am sooo so happy today.

Off for a walk in the park to kick leaves in the sun!

X

Awww i'm so happy for you kate thats brilliant, and congratulations on your lil baby girl. xxxxxxx

Aww congratulations on you pink bump and long cervix yay!! Bet thats a load off you mind!!!

x

P.S.
Off for a walk in the park to kick leaves in the sun!
X
WATCH OUT FOR HIDING POOP, NOT GOOD!

WOW!!! thats fab news hun!!!

congratulations on your princess bump!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats really great news hun!! Congrats on ur little girl too!

Excellent new - congrats all round!

thats such fantastic news im so happy for you! and congratulations on your little princess xxx

Whoop Whoop!!! COngrats on tea pink too!

Great news all round.

Congratulations hon x x

:happydance::happydance:

That's fabulous news!!!!

I am so pleased for you!

Whoooo really glad stitch has done great , And well done on your little princess . xx .

Congratulations! :happydance: I'm so glad for you on both counts! x :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->