Back from scan!! X

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
I'm back from my scan! I had an internal which wasnt very pleasant but worth it because I got to see my presious little angle, didn't get to hear the heart beat but saw it beating away like a gooden thank goodness!! <3

My scan mesured at 7 weeks 2 days so I'm 1 week less then I thought x

Also on my ultrasound report it's got 2 different EDD and 2 different gestational ages?? I'm abit confused really I'm going to post a picture of the report and if you know anything about it could you help me out :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 50
Your have 2 different EDDs because one is the one that is your due date from calculating your last period and the other one is from your scan. So you could have just gave them the wrong last period date and it could make it harder to find out your actual due date but id go by the due date from your scan.

I would go b the due date from your last period, your baby could be just about to go through a growth spurt. My first scan I measured behind and then my 12 week one was bang on.

Congratulations on your scan, glad it went well!

I saw you were also from the UK, and was just wondering what the reason for your early scan was? And whether it was NHS or private? Only reason is that they won't refer me for a scan until 12 weeks which is stressing me out because of the problems I had with my last pregnancy!

And I agree with the other ladies, I'd go with the EDD from your last period for now!

Congratulations on your scan, glad it went well!

I saw you were also from the UK, and was just wondering what the reason for your early scan was? And whether it was NHS or private? Only reason is that they won't refer me for a scan until 12 weeks which is stressing me out because of the problems I had with my last pregnancy!

And I agree with the other ladies, I'd go with the EDD from your last period for now!

Thank you :) x

Try not to stress to much hun I'm sure everything will be fine this time! x

I was taken into hospital because of severe sickness and dehydration and while the nurse was looking after me she just asked if I've had a scan yet and I said no my first scan is in June and she just said because you've been an in patient I'll see if I can book you for a scan, she just done it out of kindness so I could see everything's ok in there x bless her x

Hope you get to see your little bean soon :) x

I would go from your scan dates but more specifically the 12 week one, as I heard ovulation times can differ, and going from your last period can be unreliable! Congrats, bet you loved it :)

Thank you :) x

Try not to stress to much hun I'm sure everything will be fine this time! x

I was taken into hospital because of severe sickness and dehydration and while the nurse was looking after me she just asked if I've had a scan yet and I said no my first scan is in June and she just said because you've been an in patient I'll see if I can book you for a scan, she just done it out of kindness so I could see everything's ok in there x bless her x

Hope you get to see your little bean soon :) x
Oh okay that makes sense thank you! I might have to just keep asking politely until they give in. I'm so impatient!

Congrats!!
Both due dates could be wrong its just an estimate of when LO will arrive. I had two dates also tho mine were only four days apart my obgyn went by my lmp and my son still came 8 days late after getting induced. Well hopefully your LO is born in this year anyways.

Thanks girls I think I'm just going to stick with my scan dates for now until I have my next one because the EDD 23rd of December would be if I had a 28 day cycle but I don't so I'm sure my scan date is more accurate :) x

Hope everyone's well x :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"