Went for scheduled scan today at nearly 11 weeks and there was no baby in the sac I think I had prepared myself for this after a natural mc in Feb this year, I knew not to get my hopes up. The hospital have said they won't run tests to establish what keeps going wrong unless I have a third mc. So I've got three options. Wait to see if the pregnancy leaves my body naturally, take a few tablets at the hospital, or have an ERPC. I think I will wait until Monday to see if my body will do the right thing fo once and save any intervention, but the longer I wait, the more at risk of infection I am. So ladies, my question to you is which option did you take and what were your experiences? Any advice is more than welcome. Sorry that you are all here and we have to meet in these circumstances.