Back in the game

shell89

Reaction score
:happydance:

Hi, so I'm Shell, I'm 24 and have been with OH for 5 years.

We have been TTC#1 for roughly 3/4 (horrendous) years.

I've not been on here for 2/3 years now so please be gentle with me :flower:

After the worst 2 years of my life we've taken the step to go back to the fertility doctor, and in all honesty I am s******g my pants. I am terrified of what he is going to say, more so if he will be annoyed with me for having a break.

I suffer with PCOS, IIH and basic lazy fatness, but now it's time to get my backside into shape.

Has anybody had a break from fertility doctors and then gone back? How was it?

I need to keep this PMA going!!

Heya. I am born in 89 too :) and I have endometriosis.
We had a stillbirth two years ago, and have experienced 7 losses since then.
Since ttc, my weight has absolutely skyrocketed. Ugh. Just so badly. I don't eat terribly (a lot better than most of my friends) but I have the body type that really needs to exercise to lose weight, and I have been so lazy. I think just the whole ttc gets me so depressed that all I want to do it sit on the couch and drink wine.

So my doctor retired like two weeks ago and I'm super upset because it took me so long to find a dr that I felt comfortable with and seemed... Human. And now, I don't know who to go to and I'm starting to feel anxious about it all.

Good luck, I hope that things start looking up for you.
Maybe we can lose weight together? :D

Hi, it took me four and a half years to have my dd through help at sub fertility clinic, now ttc 2 and in same boat again with clinic as I have pcos too.
Hopefully quicker this time as they know me already.xx
Good luck girls.x

Littlelala, i know the feeling, i eat relatively well myself but my body has other ideas. As my neurologist says i am super efficient, my body seems to use every single thing it can from a meal including calories. He was laughing telling me that at least i would be ok in a zombie apocalypse haha. I'm determined to do it now, i have meal plans written and i am only going to buy the ingredients for them so I'm forced to eat salad!! Problem is when AF comes i get in such a mood and i get lazy and sometimes comfort eat.

Pebbles it's so good to hear you had a baby with PCOS, i know it can be done and the actual PCOS doesn't worry me it's the weight issue. My fertility Dr isn't as nice as the brain one lol. Hopefully they can help you quicker given you've already been with them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->