Back labour??? Please help

Chellxx

Soon to be 3 under 3 eeek
Reaction score
Last night i was having back ache but nothing too bad just like when you wake up from lying in a funny position nothing to keep me awake or worry me at all, I had mw at 11am and had a sweep, she said cervix was still high and long and thick but that she could get a finger in there so that was a really positive sign. As it wasn't to uncomfortable for me she said she would "have a good old rummage" :haha: lol to give it the best shot.

Anyway after that we went for a walk round town and i came home hubby went off to work, since then ive been having really bad back ache, im trying to get the housework done but have to keep sitting down and stopping but im not sure if its the start of anything or if ive just done too much :wacko:

Have any of you ladies had this before?? Did it turn into anything or go away? What does "back labour" actually feel like?? I'm a bit worried as hubby had an appointment at 4 for 4 hours so i dont want to be stuck home worrying but didnt want to call him home if im just being a wimp lol.

ps ive had a few "tightenings" on my belly but nothing that is painful and i actually cant tell if its cramps or baby moving lol

I posted on this yesterday and didn't get much help with it. I've had it described anywhere from a mild backache to the most painful thing you will ever experience as far as the back labor goes. It is going to depend on the person and the feeling is going to vary so it's hard to tell. I hope you meet your LO soon hun :flower:

I've had this too. It then became contractions but they fizzled out :(

Still getting the backache along with some sharp twinges in my pelvis but no baby yet!

Let's hope all this is doing something for us and we get to see our :baby: soon!!

Thanks you so much for your replys im going crazy here lol. Ive just sat down comfy and although the backache is always there every 4/6 minutes it builds up and travels around my hips to the bottom of my bump which i think may be a contraction lol, god i thought it would be a case of ouchie yep thats a contraction lol.

I hope they dont fizzle out and it builds into something coz if this isnt it then dame labour is gonna HURT lol

i havnt ever had a contraction but when they have been discribed to me it sounds like what you have discribed! Time them and see how regular they are

Hey hun I had back labour with my 1st and it was actual torture. I had a constant backache and then with every contraction the back pain would increase to the point I was screaming..But it was the back pain I found worse than the contractions. It was as if my whole back was going into spasm with every contraction and with pain from the front and back I didn't know what to do with myself and when I wasn't in pain from the contractions I couldn't even attempt to get comfy because of my back..So I wouldn't wish it on anyone! :(

Anyone had a back labour and found tens really helped??

Just borrowed a tens from my aunt cause I'm on attempt 4 at early labour and the back pain is bad :( going to try it just curious if it's helpful :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->