Back on BnB! Wooo.. Weeee etc!

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
Never thought this would be the case yet but here i am! If any of my old bnb buddies see this i urge you to keep quiet on fb pretty please!! :)

So i have a daughter who is a bit over 2.5 years old. I first landed on here we were ttc with her so all this ntnp is very new to me! Obviously i know it's not a dead cert i will get pregnant but i'm hoping the first trial run pf ntnp with the husband may convince him to jump us up on to ttc next month ;) hehehehe. Ovulation sticks are on order!

Been tracking my cycle via he Clue app on my phone the last 3 months. Before i had my daughter i was having 5 day periods on a 28 day cycle. Now i'm 6/7 days with a 30 day cycle! (Maybe i was 30 before hence why she was 6 days late?! Who knows!). Quite excited to start peeing on some ovulation sticks again. Never thought i'd hear myself say that!! Lol

With my daughter i got pregnant first time after charting and making sure i was healthy. Making more room for weight gain this time around as after my last pregnancy i put on 4 stone!! Taken me a long time but nearly at a bmi of 22. Not sure if i'll get there before the next bfp.

Anyways, if i fall pregnant this month it'll be a july baby. Hoping for am august or december one i think though ;) failing that a may baby! We shall see!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->