Back over here.. 2WW! Anyone due af 30th?

Mummatobe

Mum of 1
Reaction score
Hey! :)

Back over again from TTC.
This is my second month of trying, used ovalation sticks this month they were very useful.. When will be the earlist anyone will test? Any signs or symptoms to look out for over the next week?

Anyone else due 30th? Be good to have some buddies to chat to.

I could've made this post! Second month ttc, 1dpo for me today and AF due 1/30.

I tell myself that the earliest I will test is 1/28 but....

I could've made this post! Second month ttc, 1dpo for me today and AF due 1/30.

I tell myself that the earliest I will test is 1/28 but....

Aw brillant!! Keep us updated.. I got a feeling it hasn't worked this month but I'm keeping positive.. Did u use ovalation sticks?

Anyone else feel like that? And then it happened?

Im due AF on 30th too,( I have a 5 week cycle) however i think I may have ovulated a week earlier than normal this month so may be due at the end of this week but will probably hold out till the 30th anyway or until AF arrives.
This is my 1st month TTC number 2, our DD was concieved through IVF after 5 long years of ttc, due to my PCOS, however since my pregnancy i now have regular 5 week cycles so fingers crossed this time we get a natural bfp.

Good luck ladies :)

AF due 30/31st had ewcm Friday, lower right abdomen pain Yesterday, DH (sex) Friday, right now just have some weird stomach pains. Really hoping this is the month. Looking for to going through this ttw with you all if you don't mind me joining.

AF due 30/31st had ewcm Friday, lower right abdomen pain Yesterday, DH (sex) Friday, right now just have some weird stomach pains. Really hoping this is the month. Looking forward to going through this ttw with you all if you don't mind me joining. This would be an awesome birthday gift for both of us. My bday is 2/3 DM is 2/7

Hows everyone today?

CD22 for me, I usually have a 35 day cycle but I think i ovulated a week earlier than normal so I think im 9dpo around that anyway, I have had headaches, felt very hormonal yesterday and snapped at DH a few times (oops), this morning I woke up with a blocked nose and sore throat but they have now dissapeared. I have broke out with spots too, something hormonal is happening, but its probably my body gearing up for AF at the weekend, who knows!
Not feeling very hopeful this is my month though!

Hope everyone else is getting on ok?

After the symptoms ive had the past few days, ovary pains, terrible cramps, watery cm, 11 DPO, tested a little early but woke up twice to urinate was too tempted. Tested very faint BFP. May have to zoom, but its definitely there

Attachments

• 2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    2016-01-27 02.46.52.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi all, just thought I'd give you an update I did a PT last night and got BFP!!
The line is defiantly there, I've done another one this morning and the line has appeared again.. I'm 12dpo today!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->