Back pain and bleeding.

Mandsbbk

Reaction score
Hi. Im new to this site, here is my story- Im 28 yrs old My fiance and i have been trying to concieve for about 6 months. I have been off the pill for many years and have a regular 28 day cycle. My last period started November 10th, for 5 days. On Novemebr 23rd i noticed spotting only when i wiped, this light spotting lasted for 3 to 4 days and gradually got heavier to the point I had to use a Tampon. Still bleeding today the 29th moderately (8 days and counting :wacko:. ON top of this i have an incredibley sore lower back pelvic pain like a constant throbbing.....I have just come back from the Dr and she suspects i may be having a miscarriage (but i have not missed any periods?)... I have just had blood tests and a urine test and i am heading in for an ultrasound in a cpl of hours....So scary!
I have been reading these forums for a number of months just to try and get an idea of why i havn't been able to concieve as yet and figured i may as well post my story and get some support from all you lovely ladies that seem to be in similar situations. any advice would be appreciated. cheers.

Hey girl,

It does sound like a miscarriage to me as well, when I had mine, it all began with horrific back cramping, like in the very lower region of my back, then the spotting began, and then a flow of blood like AF. I also had to have an ultrasound and they couldn't see anything in there, so it was definitely a miscarriage for me, the only difference is that I had gotten a BFP a few days earlier so I knew I had been pregnant for a very short period of time.

Hope your scan goes well and you feel better soon! If it is a miscarriage, I'm terribly sorry for your loss :hugs2:

Thanks for your reply, I figured it might be, what a shame, just gotta keep on keeping on! thanks again

:hugs: You're welcome! Going through any loss is tough, but one thing that gave me peace afterward was that my doc told me you're even more fertile afterward because your body now knows it can become pregnant and can ovulate within just a couple weeks :) hopefully you'll have a BFP in no time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->