Back pain has almost disappeared at 32 weeks..... Is that weird?

Christinee

Reaction score
I was having some really horrible back pain for weeks. Now all of a sudden for the last couple days it seems to have almost disappeared. You would think that since baby is only getting bigger it would only get worse. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining... I just find it really strange. Is it possibly just the baby positioned herself different so not as much pressure is on my back now?

Funny how we worry about EVERYTHING?!?!

Depends. I had back pain in the middle to the edge of my back. It went about 2-3 weeks ago when my bump dropped. Xx

Yes, my back pain depends on how baby is lying.

I had horrible back pain that originated in my ribs. It started early 2nd trimester and progressively got worse. By 25 weeks I would be in tears and laid up on the couch by 6 pm. I was so worried I would have to stop work early, etc. then at 28 weeks it just disappeared! My MD said that sometimes that happens when our bodies are changing so quickly during 2nd trimester and by 3rd they have it all figured out. I now have the typical low back pain but that's nothing compared to my 2nd trimester pains! Enjoy it while it lasts :)

I had horrible back pain that originated in my ribs. It started early 2nd trimester and progressively got worse. By 25 weeks I would be in tears and laid up on the couch by 6 pm. I was so worried I would have to stop work early, etc. then at 28 weeks it just disappeared! My MD said that sometimes that happens when our bodies are changing so quickly during 2nd trimester and by 3rd they have it all figured out. I now have the typical low back pain but that's nothing compared to my 2nd trimester pains! Enjoy it while it lasts :)

I know about the rib thing. my pain was in my ribs at the side. a nerve trapped everytime I sat in the car or on most chairs. was so gladded when my bump dropped and it released x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->