Back Pain... UGH! Tell me I'm not alone!

DSemcho

Reaction score
Lower back was killing me for dayyyysss.. And now I'm getting a tightness in the middle of my back and this bad feeling :(

Anyone else having lower back pain?

Oh yeah. Fibromyalgia combined with my little bean in my belly stretching out my ligaments and stuff. I have terrible pains at night. I have been taking acetaminophen to take the edge off.

Happy I'm not alone. I'm also getting kidney pain!

My pain is on and off, although I'm only 4 weeks along. It hurts when I sit at my desk too long or while driving.

I had some back pain yesterday and I'm only 2 1/2 weeks along! But it was just really strange and out of place for me to have!

Have to ask how are you two and a half weeks?

Have to ask how are you two and a half weeks?

She posted her story in our August group. She OVd cd10 and got a positive hcg blood test 8dpo. (Which is so crazy and awesome at the same time! Lol)

Ah! I must have missed that one lol. I thought it was crazy awesome too which is why I was curious

Lower back was killing me for dayyyysss.. And now I'm getting a tightness in the middle of my back and this bad feeling :(

Yes, yes and yes!! I am probably about 5 weeks or so and hope it tapers off...didn't help that I got stuck sitting next to a guy on the bus who insisted on occupying 80% of my seat forcing me to twist into a horribly uncomfortable position. :growlmad:

My pain started because the guy occupying 80% of the bus seat was my husband lol. We went on a trip this weekend to Izmir and Bodrum haha.

Are you having kidney pain?

My pain started because the guy occupying 80% of the bus seat was my husband lol. We went on a trip this weekend to Izmir and Bodrum haha.

Are you having kidney pain?

Hope you told your hubby to shove over, ha ha.

No kidney pain yet, just backache, headache and fatigue. By late afternoon staying awake at work is a challenge. :sleep:

Ah! I must have missed that one lol. I thought it was crazy awesome too which is why I was curious

Yeah, like she said. :p I actually had a blood hcg done last cycle on Nov 14 that was negative, then this cycle started Nov. 16, so I know I am pregnant from this cycle. i O'd really early since I was on Femara, Im thinking around CD10. And for lord knows what reason, I have already implanted, lol. But yeah, blood HCG on 7DPO says 38.5 so I am def pregnant! (i also confirmed with home tests and even the digi is positive already) I seriously dont understand it either to be honest, but it is what it is :p

My back has been vaguely achy when I lean forward but yesterday I did the hoovering and had to stop a few times to stretch it out as my lower back felt very tight and stiff.

I know this is an older post DSemcho, but I have had pretty bad back aches/pains today. It's right in the middle part of the lowest part of my back above my butt. It feels like joint pain more than actual muscle pain. It's freaking me out a bit that it's a bad sign. But obviously a lot of pregnant women have this including yourself and you're now in your second trimester. So maybe it's a good sign?? This was the first part of December when you posted this, so you would have been about where I'm at now right?

Yes! Mine is so bad I can't sit or lay for long. It also keeps me up at night. I finally made a chiro appt for tomorrow morning. I can't stand it anymore

Mine is still pretty bad, specifically my lower back and my left hip. Whew.

Ok glad it's not just me. It has worried me because I'm scared it's a bad sign with me only being 10 weeks 3 days today. But I know my body is changing already. Hoping it chills out soon. I have my next appointment with my doctor on the 19th and I'll ask her about it then. So I need to relax and not worry about it right? :cry:

Mine started a week ago and I'm barely 6 weeks! I called my OB and she said its too early to be related..that I must have done something top aggravate it....how annoying!
I even saw a chiropractor today and after 2 hours I'm still in the same pain as when I went in with. I can't even sleep or get comfy. Something has to change before I start crying 24/7 :hissy:

I have had an incredibly sore lower back for almost a week now. I remember having the same pain in my last pregnancy, but definitely don't recall it happening this early on, I thought it was more towards the later half of pregnancy

Thank you so much ladies!! I really appreciate knowing I'm not alone. Probably my hormones and body adjusting and since my back was already not the best that makes it worse. I put an ice pack on it and that seemed to help more then a heating pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->