Back pains in VERY early pregnancy

mixedbeautyx

Reaction score
Ok, so I am only 10dpo and I have back pains. When will they subside? I am just way too early to feel like this and its been going on for a couple days. Not too excruciating, but definitely uncomfortable!!

Yup I had this before my BFP...but I see that you found out yesterday that you are pregnant! Congrats!!!!:)

I had them too. Are you working out. I had stopped working out for two weeks but started back at it. My aches are almost gone now. Nothing too hard, just a light workout.

I'm 19 weeks and the back pains are still there.
Probably not what you wanted to hear but hey, it is a perfectly normal preg symptom. Take a bath to ease it perhaps, or use one of those heated wheat bags.

Congratulations!

I had that before I got my BFP too...I don't have it as much right now. Kind of just now and then but not as bad :)

Mine lasted until just over 4 weeks. Really hurt at times! Every now and then I still get a little ache, but not much anymore.

I had back pains too and was worried because it seemed too early. I haven't had any more after 5 weeks...

I had slight back pain around then too. But it went away like a week later. Now I'm starting to get it again and I know it will just get worse lol =( the joys of being pregnant I guess...

Yes thanks girls theyre not too bad just really uncomfortable an no I dnr work out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->