Back Problems

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
In August we moved house and due to my hubby not being able to get the time of work, I did the moving with my MIL.

Because she is a lazy cow, she didn't really help much which left me doing all the heavy lifting, including a kingsize bed and a 7x8x2 wardrobe. Anyway, I twinged a muscle in my lower back but it didn't cause me any pain so I just carried on.

Fast forward three months and I am in agony. Not sure if has anything to do with the muscle twinge in August as the pain didn't start till the end of August. It has been getting progressively worse and at the moment, I am laid in bed, uncomfortable, in pain and unable to move. I went to the doctor last week and I have been referred to see a physiotherapist and to have hydrotherapy.

Unfortunately, due to going back to England next week for five weeks so I can't have any treatments until I get back.

Can anyone recommend anything I can try at home that will ease the pain or at least make movements easier? I tried a hot bath earlier but that has just made it worse. I some times sleep with a pillow between my hip and armpit as that helps with the pain but it's not helping much these days.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Muscle rubs like deep heat, etc? Ibuleve gel? Heat packs for your back?

That's all I can think of hon.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"