Back sooner than expected

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Recent events have lead me to return to the TTC section earlier than expected. My partner and I have been using protection but an incident lead us to believe that we'd had a happy accident. I'm currently 10 days late, have had plenty of pregnancy symptoms BUT 3 BFN's (including 1 CB digital test taken this morning). After this morning's test I decided to accept that im not pregnant and that my body is just being nasty to me. My partner though, is more upset than I expected. He realised that he was ready to be a blood-dad (he's step-dad to my 3 year old) that he wanted the test to be positive today. He told me that he wants to try for a baby. I suggested NTNP and letting fate decide but talking to him, it's pretty clear he wants to actively try. I'm going to track my ovulation though. At least not to start with. I'll try and roughly calculate it but not gonna do basal temp or anything.

But anyway, one confusing and upsetting event has lead us here and i'm actually really excited about it. Looking forward to TTC#2 and sharing the journey with you all :)

-AussieBub

I am back too- literally just logged in after a 15 mo hiatus. I am now TTC#2 after getting some upsetting news regarding my diminishing fertility. Back to charting etc. w a 14 mo old is tougher than I thought but I hope that there is a healthy baby at the end of this journey (for both of us!).

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Admittedly I've been absent from here for nearly 2 years. But having little ones certainly does take up a lot of time haha. I'm sorry to hear about your fertility concerns. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your baby. Here's we're not waiting too long for bean #2.

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->