Back to bnb for a bit of support!!!

pasteljay

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, not been on here for a while now, kind of lost the will to live a little!!!! Im now on my 3rd cycle of clomid and they have increased my dose to 150mg, I didnt ovulate at all the first 2 months on 50mg and I was so so gutted. So far I have had no side effects from the increase and Im around the time for ovulation, I can feel a bit of aching in my right ovary so fingers crossed I may just do it this time. Im not doing ovulation tests as its all too consuming for me, Im trying hard to just chill and relax with it all now!!!

Since my last visit some time ago I notice there have been a few BFP so congratulations to those ladies, I bet you are all well chuffed!!!!! Here is hoping it happens for the rest of us very very soon!!!!!

Welcome back to the forum pasteljay. Wishing you all the best with the increased clomid dose and heres lots of :dust::dust: coming you way.

Welcome back, sometimes its good to have a break!!!

Good luck with this round of clomid, if your feeling some pain that is an excellent sign, lots of sicky :dust:

hi pasteljay, I remember you from the clomid club. Good luck this round and welcome back to bnb!

Hi pasteljay, welcome back wishing you good luck for this cycle :flower:

Its Monday morning in the office, just read all your messages, that put a smile on my face!!!! Thank you so much ladies, jsut had my cd21 bloods done so fingers crossed it worked this time!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"