Back to CD1 after MC/Chemical, questions?

Menelly

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's likely I'll ovulate this month? I normally do, but it's post chemical/MC (4w5d) so I don't know if I will? And is it safe to TTC this month or do I need to put a month in between?

Thanks!

ETA: Oh, and the last few cycles I've O'd around day 10-11. Is that too early? Could that be why I MC'd? Is there anything I can do to make that a bit later? Thanks. :)

I did (or pretty sure I did) but not til 4 weeks post bleeding stopped, we tried straight off but didn't catch til 2nd month thanks to the belated Ov in first month xx

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I didn't wait either. We caught the eggy on the second cycle. I had long cycles though so it was probably equivalent to 3-4 months post mc. I really don't know about cd 10 being considered too early or not. For me my usual o day is cd 28 so 10 would be crazy feeling for me personally. I have heard of shortened luteal phases being lengthened by taking baby aspirin. But that was for women getting their af's around 8-10dpo. So the eggie didn't have time.

Does anyone know if it's likely I'll ovulate this month? I normally do, but it's post chemical/MC (4w5d) so I don't know if I will? And is it safe to TTC this month or do I need to put a month in between?

Thanks!

ETA: Oh, and the last few cycles I've O'd around day 10-11. Is that too early? Could that be why I MC'd? Is there anything I can do to make that a bit later? Thanks. :)

I had a chemical pregnancy that ended in JUne. I am not sure if O'd or not after my chemical. I had signs that I did but I don't use OPK's so I am not certain. We tried again right away but it didn't happen for us. AF started last night so we are hoping it will happen for us this cycle!

I know some Drs advise to wait at least one cycle for dating purposes after a chemical pregnancy. Most women don't even realize they are pregnant when it's a chemical pregnancy and they wouldn't know to wait a cycle or whatnot. So I would say it's ok to try again right away unless your doctor advises against it.

My doctor told me I could try right away. I was 4 week 5 days when I miscarriaged

I think you are fine to try straight away. Doctors will advise either way. I had a chemical just 3 days ago and we will be trying this month as well. I've heard that women are super fertile after a chemical, and I hope that's true for us.

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the advice. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->