back to CD1 today.

SuperKat

New baby on the way!
Reaction score
Ugh. so, I had a 33 day cycle immediately following m/c. This cycle was 32 days long. Should I expect it to be 31 days next month? *sigh*. So, I guess my days of 28 day cycles are gone for a while...

TTC sucks. :cry:

I think I need to start reading or something, I am obsessing like crazy over all of this and it probably isn't helping at all. I just want my baby back. :cry:

i am at cd1 too. hope we both have a positive month!

i'm cd1 today too. my cycles were 28 days before the mc that i had in november. it took 5 weeks to get my first period. this is my first month ttc again, and my cycle was 35 freaking days. the worst part is that i had a ton of the symptoms that i had when i was pregnant, so i really had my hopes up.

and i totally know what you mean about being obsessed. before the mc, i was kind of like "when it happens it happens". now, i feel like i NEED to be pregnant again, like now. i hate this.

Yup, that's exactly where I am at Girlnextdoor. With my first three, I remember getting frustrated when it didn't happen right away, but I wouldn't cry when it was negative...I would just give up and let it happen on it's own, and it did. But this time, I can't do that. And I cry when af comes, cry when the tests are negative. Ugh. And those damn pg symptoms...I know exactly what you mean, and the fact that our cycles went from being 28 days to 33 and 35? Come one now, nice mother nature...let us go that extra week building up all kind of excitement. It seems like a cruel joke sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->