Back to Cycle day 1 with Metformin, Clomid & Ovitrell Injection

tymeg

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

So it never worked last month,

Hopefully this will be a better month for us...

I am taking this month: Maxi Vit Plus Multivitamin, EPO 1000mg a day, 1000mg metformin day, and 150mg clomid on cycle day 3 to 7.

Anyone want to join me.....

On cycle day 13 I go in for the scan to check the follicles and to get the injection if the follicles is nice and big...

Hey

Really sorry to hear that :cry:

I don't know what to say apart from I understand how you are feeling right now and it's great you're thinking about the future. Onwards and upwards. Here's a little prayer that the next round works!

Look after yourself. Also I wanted to say I have been cutting out carbs and drinking lots of water and it feels great. Doing lots of exercise too, it keeps your mind off babies for a while too lol

Hi MrsAM,

Thank You.... yes I also have been drinking lots of water, and eating less carbs, more salads and protein...

How is your journey going?

Hey

Well currently I am waiting for my next visit from the Witch so I can start the next round of Gonal G injections. But I am being incredibly patient about the loooooong wait lol.

The way I see it as long as you are ovulating, even if it is with a little help, you always have a chance. You have to stay positive to help you relax, a lesson I have learnt from months of fretting and being depressed.

Here's to our next rounds. May we be blessed and all the other ladies TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->