Back to School Soon

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
A few more days and my little one's will be back to school, and the busy schedule returns. LOL

I sure hope my daughter has a better year this year and that there will be some new girls in her class. Grade 2, my gosh, where did the time go?

And, Jayden, hitting kindergarten this year. Wow!

Sure hope I can manage next week after just having a C-section. For three days I have to be with Jayden in his class as they have an ease into kindergarten program there. It's good for those that never went to preschool, etc. but I truly think my guy is ready to roll. He's come a long way this past 6 months from the last months of preschool to the activities that I've put him into this summer where he knew no one.

:yipee: nicole is back to school next week and i cant bloody wait!!!!!

:hug: Hope it goes well leeanne, try not to over extend yourself too much!

Mine have gone back today. I missed them actually, and the walk to school is a nightmare with a big bump.

Dan is going to bring the kids to school for their first day. That is a huge help. They are only in for a few hours anyhow. :)

I hope Amanda has a great year this year :hugs: and i'm sure Jayden will settle with no problems

Emily goes back on Wednesday and i must say i am torn between :cry: and:yipee: LOL
She moves up a school this time so that is quite scary as i have no school run ( mind you if you can call it that as it is only a 2 min walk if that!!) to do, gonna miss having a gossip in the playground.

I also never realised until this holiday how much of a help she is to me with Jack, keeping him entertained whilst getting with stuff etc...

We have been arguing like things possessed so that is where the :yipee: comes into it :lol:

My youngest daughter went back today :yipee: + :cry: I missed her reallly!!

My oldest daughter is back on Wednesday and her I will really miss as she does help me loads with the little ones if its only to keep them company and watch one doesnt batter the other one :lol:

Its good as you have much more to talk to them about, asking them what they did/learned :)

It's definitely catch-22. When they are at school you miss them, when they are at home they drive you crazy. LOL

Actually, the day after I had Chase, Dan and the kids came up to see me that evening. When they left, I looked out my hospital window and watched them walk to the truck and I was bawling. ROFL!

Anyhow, it kind of sucks to not be there for the first day but I just can't do it tomorrow. Daddy should do it once anyhow :)

oh no, i dont miss her! i know that sounds really awful but we clash like something rotten and argue constantly!! it does us good to have a break and shes really looking forward to going back.

i wouldve been lost without my friend taking nicole to school for me when callum was first born!!

hope they have a good day at school. x

I actually had tears in my eyes after they left. I wanted to see how my son would get along in his first short period of time in kindergarten today.

Ah, well!

Looks like he's already after the little girls. Dan said he was sitting inbetween two of them. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->