Back to square 1 - First proper AF now lets start it all again !!! Who's with me?

mumof2and1dog

Reaction score
Well the evil :witch: got me good and proper last night :cry:

I had my hopes up big time but I'm not gonna let it get me down.

I came off bcp end of Feb had bb that ended 4th March so I have been charting bbt and using opk. I thought I had all bases covered in timing BD just right but it looks like this wasn't my month but I'm a fighter and wont give up its just made me more in tune with the workings of my cycles which I'd never took much notice to before.

So ladies here's to a New Year baby x

:hugs:

Well the evil :witch: got me good and proper last night :cry:

I had my hopes up big time but I'm not gonna let it get me down.

I came off bcp end of Feb had bb that ended 4th March so I have been charting bbt and using opk. I thought I had all bases covered in timing BD just right but it looks like this wasn't my month but I'm a fighter and wont give up its just made me more in tune with the workings of my cycles which I'd never took much notice to before.

So ladies here's to a New Year baby x

That's the spirit. Lots of PMA!!!:happydance:
Hopefully this is the start of your body returning to normal after the bcp.
Here's to all the New Year babies!!

well mine is not fully here just yet but I'm with you!

I will prob be with you too hun :hugs:

af not here yet but something is a brewing - so bloated ( nothing to do with the huge curry ive just eaten:blush:)
Hoping i can still test on Sunday though.

Lovin the attitude - go girl get your 2012 :baby:

So mumof 2 :hugs:
what was your whole cycle info - like what happened what days etc then we can give it a wee "tweak" for this time lol
Sad for whats been :( but happy for whats ahead mumof2 :)):hugs:

Thanks ladies :kiss:

Well according to FF my cycle length is 28 days, I O'd on cd17 and my luteal phase is 11. Things may change this month as its my first proper month with a normal AF instead of bb after bcp as I dont think you can class your bb as a normal AF. I might try and opk twice a day instead of just the once around the time I'm due to O and extra bd oh yes :happydance: I've already had a joke with DF telling him it was cos he was too tired the 3 days before I got my pos opk.

I feel so bloated at the min and have bad cramping pains I haven't missed these AF symptoms in 6 yrs and now they're back with a vengance!!

Well at least now its past midnight I'm on cd3 already woo hoo :winkwink:

I couldn't ask for a better bunch of friends to go through this journey with

:hug::friends::hug::friends::hug::friends::hug:

CD3 ALREADY fab mumof2 :thumbup:

Well this has been my first proper month with a proper af but feel like a huge af is building up :growlmad:

I started opk cd6 and when got the faintest of lines instead of no line i started opk twice day sometimes 3 times day

Strange we were almost in same place on last cycle n now you pedalling so far away from me on this one :rofl:

Well this has been my first proper month with a proper af but feel like a huge af is building up :growlmad:

I started opk cd6 and when got the faintest of lines instead of no line i started opk twice day sometimes 3 times day

Strange we were almost in same place on last cycle n now you pedalling so far away from me on this one :rofl:

MommyJill...did you test today? your ticker says maybe today you see something... My spotting is almost noting again but still a BFN LOL...come Monday we will know

I think because I had a long cycle till my first pos opk on cd17 so my lp was only 11 days as I classed that spotting on thurs as proper af as it was quite heavy on thurs pm.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for lovely ladies as the game is still on for u and until the witch shows her ugly head ur still both in with a chance.

mommyjill I like ur plan of testing once a day until u get a line then testing 3 times a day i might try that as an LH surge can come and go quite quickly so theres no way im gonna miss it this months.

LLbean its good that ur spotting has stopped thats a good sign an leave it a couple of days an test again as you know how much hcg multiplies over a couple of days. Hang in there!!!

:friends:

I think because I had a long cycle till my first pos opk on cd17 so my lp was only 11 days as I classed that spotting on thurs as proper af as it was quite heavy on thurs pm.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for lovely ladies as the game is still on for u and until the witch shows her ugly head ur still both in with a chance.

mommyjill I like ur plan of testing once a day until u get a line then testing 3 times a day i might try that as an LH surge can come and go quite quickly so theres no way im gonna miss it this months.

LLbean its good that ur spotting has stopped thats a good sign an leave it a couple of days an test again as you know how much hcg multiplies over a couple of days. Hang in there!!!

well I am not holding my breath although I was certain it happened this time... I mean with the BD marathon I put my hubby through and all you would THINK it would... The spotting comes and goes... Monday is when AF is due so... we shall see. I am still a tiny bit lightheaded but I also think it could be allergies so no idea. It really boggles me though that my belly just "felt" pregnant...if that makes any sense. I swear it would be strange to think it was all in my head!

Am loving your attitude and positive mind.I have been thru it so many times after losing 9 little angels.am back on track thou and determined to push forward.I wish u luck for you new year:baby: xxx:hugs:

MommyJill...did you test today? your ticker says maybe today you see something... My spotting is almost noting again but still a BFN LOL...come Monday we will know

No LLbean i did not test today will tomorrow if not too scared - :blush:

just wanna bfp or af to come on to move on cant be doing with a bfn - so makes me sad and a failure lol:nope:

Did you test today LLbean? what test did you use hun?:hugs:

Hope fully your first proper cycle will bring you luck mumof2 :hugs:

Am loving your attitude and positive mind.I have been thru it so many times after losing 9 little angels.am back on track thou and determined to push forward.I wish u luck for you new year:baby: xxx:hugs:

Desperado so sorry for your losses i cant imagine going through that as I have never experienced it. Good luck and prayers for you and I wish you all the best for your ttc journey.

:hug:

No LLbean i did not test today will tomorrow if not too scared - :blush:

just wanna bfp or af to come on to move on cant be doing with a bfn - so makes me sad and a failure lol:nope:

Did you test today LLbean? what test did you use hun?:hugs:

I use the IC and also just to verify did a FRER...both negative LOL

MUM - I'm 6 days ahead of you, so I'm fairly close to you this cycle. I'm just hanging out right now since I'm in that "nothing's happening" period.

MUM - I'm 6 days ahead of you, so I'm fairly close to you this cycle. I'm just hanging out right now since I'm in that "nothing's happening" period.

Hiya Shelley

Its like being in limbo just waiting for O to happen again!!! :coffee:

Its nice to go through the journey with you again hun and bring on the :bfp: for the month of April and New Year babies :baby::baby::baby:

Hi LLbean

I just used IC this morning bfn :growlmad:

Dont wanna be silly n spend the money on other tests as i cant explain but sometimes i feel pg n other times i dont - thought you would be with me on that one hun :) :hugs:

Hi LLbean

Dont wanna be silly n spend the money on other tests as i cant explain but sometimes i feel pg n other times i dont - thought you would be with me on that one hun :) :hugs:

yeah I used an IC one this am today KNOWING it would be negative LOL... or maybe I don't read them right? LOL

Hi LLbean

yeah I used an IC one this am today KNOWING it would be negative LOL... or maybe I don't read them right? LOL

But still no AF??? If so, you're still in with a chance!
:happydance:

:hugs::hugs:

Ooooohh meeee Im with you all the way - came off BC In January and feel like I just had my first proper AF in March so I have high hopes for April and a lovely :bfp: let the BDing commence :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->