Back to square 1 - First proper AF now lets start it all again !!! Who's with me?

Hi LLbean

I just used IC this morning bfn :growlmad:

Dont wanna be silly n spend the money on other tests as i cant explain but sometimes i feel pg n other times i dont - thought you would be with me on that one hun :) :hugs:

yeah I used an IC one this am today KNOWING it would be negative LOL... or maybe I don't read them right? LOL

Lol i was also thinking this hee hee:dohh:

Feel like im on a see saw and it could go either way af or bfp but dont like this waiting in the middle - how long will that go on??:nope:

AF is probably going to show her ugly face in the next hour or so... so no test today LOL

AF is probably going to show her ugly face in the next hour or so... so no test today LOL

Aww do you think AF is on the way? :hugs:

yup... I believe she is. So next test is Hubby and his sperm LOL

Have you not just started trying?

sort of...in February seriously though... BUT after the mad attempt in March we better cover our bases just to be sure... I will be 41 in May

Aww do you think AF is on the way? :hugs:

yup... I believe she is. So next test is Hubby and his sperm LOL

Have you not just started trying?

sort of...in February seriously though... BUT after the mad attempt in March we better cover our bases just to be sure... I will be 41 in May

Is it possible to get tested that soon? It wouldn't be over here! (UK)

they don't need to know LOL

He will go see an Urologist and have them check... I hope they do it

it's official, the witch has arrived so count me in:winkwink:

... Count me in too....

:witch: got me just before lunch time today

O well im disappointed :growlmad:but also pleased :thumbup:that i can now move on cos was worried my af would stay away and i would be left in limbo!!

I still feel " different" though but must be body still getting used to no bcp lol

So back to cd1 soon time to get the opks out again and hope DH is home at ovulation time this month :shrug:

New year :baby::baby::baby: here we come girls :hugs::hugs:

On no! So much has gone on since I last logged in. So sorry and big hugs to those who had AF show up!

I took a short breather. So much has gone on these last few days and I didn't worry about ovulation or BD'ing at the right time. Just a tiny break and that was greatly needed to build up my emotional reserve.

I hope all you ladies are doing very well :hugs:

On no! So much has gone on since I last logged in. So sorry and big hugs to those who had AF show up!

I took a short breather. So much has gone on these last few days and I didn't worry about ovulation or BD'ing at the right time. Just a tiny break and that was greatly needed to build up my emotional reserve.

I hope all you ladies are doing very well :hugs:

Hi Grace:hugs:

sometimes we need some time out from things

:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583