Back to square 1

Ah34

Reaction score
I had my miscarriage at 5 weeks along in December, my doctor just gave me the go ahead to try again. I am 35 and praying I will be pregnant quickly and this time around will result in a healthy pregnancy. I use to hope for a boy, I have a teenage daughter and now after the miscarriage I don't even care anymore what I have as long as I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. Its weird what I use to take for granted now doesn't seem to come so easily.

Hi sorry for your loss, i have teenage children and lost in Oct 2010 at 7 weeks... so im also hoping to get pregnant again soon, im 39.

xx

So you have a big gap like I do between pregnancies, when I got pregnant I felt almost like I was going through it for the first time. I am at the end of my schooling for registered nursing and I know a pregnancy could complicate this greatly but I don't care I feel like if I keep waiting till the perfect time there will never be a perfect time and the opportunity will pass me by.

Yes there is a bit of a gap.. :)

My oldest is 19... almost 20 and my daugher is 17, there is also an age gap between me and my partner :)

When i was younger and i got pregnant, i felt nothing could possibly go wrong. I felt confident in both pregnancy being successful. My last one :( i wasn't so confident and now feel that my subconscious was telling me something.

Lets hope that we both get good news soon :happydance:

I don't think there is ever going to be a right time where work is concerned for me too but it's now or never i guess or at least thats how i feel.

:dust: hoping for some sticky baby dust xxx

Hi, So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Iam also 35 and i had a miscarriage at 12wks decided to give my self a few months to get over it and let my body settle before trying again and have been for 18 months with no luck yet:shrug:It's so frustrating!!! every month is a bigger dissapiontment then the last month, made harder by younger friends that all seem to be popping them one after the other. But iam having a lap & dye done soon to make sure there is nothing wrong inside, at least i will know one way or the other!!!

Sending you and eveyone else on here lots of :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"