back to the start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoping 4 bump

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently sadly lost my baby (i had to have a termination due to severe and i mean severe morning sickness (whcih lasted all day long. i couldn't eat for weeks and had a pretty awful time of it). i was 6 1/2 weeks pregnant at the time and am still finding it pretty hard going to be back to square one :cry:

At first i was pretty certain i didn't want to have another baby as the experience was too awful to bear but i have recovered a bit now (i had the termination 2 months ago now) and i feel ready to try again (getting super broody again like i was before thsi went wrong). i have spoken to my husband a couple of times and he's happy to try again but this tme we are going to talk to the Doctor about what can be done to get me through the pregnancy if the same happens.

We will be going to the doctors soon i hope as i really want to start over and try and have a happy healthy pregnancy this time... :hugs:

Hi, How do you know you wont get morning sickness like that again? And, what will you do if you do? x

I don't, that's the scary part. That's why i'm going to talk to my doctors first this time, see what they can do to help me (i've changed doctors now as the first ones didn't help me at all).

Believe me getting rid of my baby was the hardest thing i've ever had to do and i still can't quite believe i had to do what i had to do.

I am not going to go into this lightly again so want to make sure the help is there if i become dreadfully ill again

my sis in law went through a horrible pregnancy, to the point where it could have cost her life BUT she went through it and had her baby. Now, almost 15 years later they are both still healthy and happy.

Hi Wtt i don't know if you were being funny with me then or just making a comment about your expeirence of this but i can assure you it was a dreadful decision and yes i've regretted it since but at the time it was the only thing i could do as i was so ill AND it was reccomended by the doctors. i don't think anyone can judge you until they have been through it themselves and it haunts me every day and is something i will have to live with every day.

Hi Wtt i don't know if you were being funny with me then or just making a comment about your expeirence of this but i can assure you it was a dreadful decision and yes i've regretted it since but at the time it was the only thing i could do as i was so ill AND it was reccomended by the doctors. i don't think anyone can judge you until they have been through it themselves and it haunts me every day and is something i will have to live with every day.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awww - I guess you are going to get mixed responses on here from people who have lost and miscarried babies (me included) - but Im sorry it ended this way, and you obviously sound very upset by it all..
Big (((HUGS))) XX

Its really upsetting it had to end that way, but you know what was best for you hun, No one was in your shoes.

I really wish you all the best in the future and if you do concieve again I hope you have a better ride with it xx

:hugs:
I can't imagine how you must feel or what you went through but it's not for anyone here to judge you, nobody would take that decision lightly!
You're doing the right thing getting medical advice before embarking on the journey again and I wish you all the luck in the world :hugs

I can't imagine how you must be feeling, my heart goes out to you :hugs: xx

Hi there,

I can't begin to imagine what you went through :hugs: Wishing you and OH lots of luck for a healthy, happy pregnancy next time around.

Lxxx

wasn't trying to be funny sorry. Just saying it CAN work so maybe next time it WILL work out for you too :hugs:

:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss and what must have been an extremely hard decision for you to make.

But per forum rules and TOS:
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back