Back to TTC - MMC :(

Rickles

Reaction score
I promised I'd update.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago that put me at 6w 3days... i thought I should have been 8 weeks. Went back yesterday and heart had stopped and no growth beyond 6 w 5 days.

Totally gutted but also trying to keep rational. Baby obviously wasn't quite right so we'll just have to wait a little longer... Just want it all sorted as having symptoms and knowing they are not leading to a baby is really hard.

Having a D&C in the next couple of days - does anyone have any advice? How long did you have to wait to start TTC again?

Good luck to you all and a H&H 7-9 months xxxx

No advice sorry... Massive hugs to you and I hope your back with us soon with your rainbow baby x

Rickles – I am very very sorry I can not imagine how you must be feeling right now. I know if I had gone though this is would really hurt :( I just know you will be back in here in a couple of months xx

So sorry, I've been through this twice so I know how much it sucks.:hugs:

As far as waiting I would wait at least one regular period before you start trying again. That way you'll know when you ovulate etc but as long as you feel ok and there is no more bleeding I was told we could as soon as I stopped bleeding.

As far as the D&C I was sore the day of, less sore the day after but just remember to sit and relax and give yourself time to heal as you'll be a little tender.

I'm so sorry :( I hope that you are holding up OK and am glad that you are able to take the view that it wasn't anything that you did or didn't do as many women struggle with feelings of guilt (which are completely unwarranted)

Hugsx

Sorry you are going through this and hope you are back soon!:hugs:

Hi hun I had a mmc in 2012 found out at 11 weeks baby stopped at 6 weeks, it was heartbreaking, but I got pregnant with my DD 6 months later, and now expecting number 2, so I have every faith in you having a H&H pregnancy in the future.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->