back to work chums

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
A new year, a new challange............. going back to work :growlmad:

There are now a few of us heading back to work in the new year, thought maybe we could use this thread to have a gab, a rant, or just a venting session when needed :winkwink:

I returned to work 4th Jan on a staggered return 2 days a week for the first 2 weeks and 3 thereafter (going parttime) so far so good....but its early days and last night I could not sleep for thinking of flipping rota's :dohh: so we will see.

I promised myself that when I went back I would treat work as just a job and not get too invested in the place like before, I took work home and was constantly doing things over and above! I believe that I was so concerned with making sure the place was up to scratch for my replacement that this affected my BP (ultimately leading to the pre-eclampsia) but its one of those things I'll never know for sure.

So....I pledge to leave work at work as I ave a fantastic hubby and gorgeous, funny, lively, hotheaded, loud boy at home who needs his mummy 110% xx

I'm not back until the spring, but I'll be sure to rant!

Yeah count me in Gillian.

Well I nearly had another job within my company that would have given me a wee bit flexibility that I need having Archie. Everything sounded great until they got to the salary........I really can't move for half my current salary. I know I would be less stressed and have a bit more flexibility but money does come into it as I have to pay the bills. Totally gutted. :cry::cry:

Well I had my first Keep In Touch day today and after 7 months absent it really felt like I hadn't left...everyone was so nice and supportive. I was so tired when I got home...also kept drifting off in meetings thinking about Emily who was swimming with her daddy...
Not sure how I will cope when I go full time, only did half day today and was desperate to get home for cuddles...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->