Back to WTT indefinitely ...

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Safe to say I'm pretty gutted. I have been WTT since February 2011, we started being lax with contraception about 8 months ago and I fell pregnant for the third time in August, and had an ectopic. We then had to wait because of the treatment I had for the ectopic, so had one month of ttc and had a bfn.

We need to move back to WTT for work reasons - I am on a temp contract so don't get maternity, but there is a permanent post coming up next year and it makes a massive amount of sense to wait until I get a permanent job.

My sister was also just diagnosed with endo so I don't want to rub her face in it or anything.

Feeling a bit down about the whole thing to be honest, but I need to think about the future and what will allow me to provide best for our family. This will also mean my oh can quit his job which he hates to look after baby.

it is so hard waiting, it really gets me down sometimes too!
are you in the uk? if so at least when you get your permanent position you can start ttc straight away as you only have to be in the job 1 week before the first of of your af the cycle you get pregnant, i used to be on a temp contract and was unsure when we were ttc but i had it all planned out!
hope you dont feel too down about it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->