Back too soon..

So sorry to hear of your loss:hugs: we will do everything we can to help, just ask x

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

We will all be here for you so take all the time you need, sending you lots of love.

xx

I hoped I wouldn't ever have to say this to you hun, but I am so sorry...
:hugs::cry:

Thank you so much for your kind messages girls. I feel truly blessed with the outpouring of support from across the forum. It's times like this when you can feel very alone, but I have felt so supported. Going to the hospital tomorrow for a finalisation scan. It's horrible but it's procedure. Also, to discuss my options. I simply cannot decide what to do, it's like choosing between having your leg cut off or eyes gouged out! But, we will cope.

Would you believe it, have actually got drama off someone I considered a friend on this forum! 3 days after the death of my child! Some people are incredible, and not in a good way. I hope noone has to ever experience the horror of an mmc, this week, waiting like a time bomb has been heartbreaking. Some people are just so selfish. Rant over!

Thank you again, huge :hugs:

oh drazic, Im so sorry for your loss! You are always welcome in WTT. :hugs:

xxx

Thank you so much for your kind messages girls. I feel truly blessed with the outpouring of support from across the forum. It's times like this when you can feel very alone, but I have felt so supported. Going to the hospital tomorrow for a finalisation scan. It's horrible but it's procedure. Also, to discuss my options. I simply cannot decide what to do, it's like choosing between having your leg cut off or eyes gouged out! But, we will cope.

Would you believe it, have actually got drama off someone I considered a friend on this forum! 3 days after the death of my child! Some people are incredible, and not in a good way. I hope noone has to ever experience the horror of an mmc, this week, waiting like a time bomb has been heartbreaking. Some people are just so selfish. Rant over!

Thank you again, huge :hugs:

I can't believe how insensitive some people are... the lady involved needs to grow up and respect your time to grieve. I'm glad that you are feeling supported hun, that is what we are here for. huge, huge HUGE hugs :hugs:

xxxxx

Darling I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hey hun, I hope you can feel better soon, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back. xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

I hope they get your d&c sorted out soon so you can start to heal properly. I know how you feel i had a mc too and it took me awhile before I felt ready to try again. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nothing else to say my darling other than I am so very sorry again :sad1:

We will look after you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back